Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BBQ Time!! May 29

mrmiami

look at the list,

Chaflas--Burgers

WildMiami--hot dogs, buns, onions, relish, and a box of Heineken

Mursa--Rice

Beatfreak--meat and some brew

Themrs--chili dip w/ some Bite-sized Tostitos.

Mischade--veggie pizza!

ezgoing--churrasco.

browneyetrouble--churrasco and shrimp

CrazyC--Egg Salad

how about some baked beans, chips, chicken....there's a lot of red meat and I know some peeps don't eat read meat?? Someone could make up for Eriks shisshhhhhkabooobs!!!

I'll bring my Colombian chorizo

I picked up a larger pack of chicken drumsticks...and I'll bring some vodka and beers and whatever else I can find too!

I might actually not be coming alone this time....finally my best friends and wife said they are coming too. :pint:

I picked up a larger pack of chicken drumsticks...and I'll bring some vodka and beers and whatever else I can find too!

I might actually not be coming alone this time....finally my best friends and wife said they are coming too. :pint:

Check 1st post for directions

it's about time!!!

Good Stuff Guys! :bounce:

I am Hungry already!! hehe

Not to mention Ridiculously Thirsty too!! :drunk: lol

It is that time of the year again; for getting together with the music-minded folks of CP. I am looking forward to my, what is it.. 4th? maybe 5th consecutive BBQ... ALWAYS A GREAT TIME!

Put me in with a bottle of Scotch, like i mentioned before; and some food to go with it.. Maybe some good Italian Sausage.. :arrow: yum!

See You guys This Saturday!!

Peace!

Mp3.-:smoke:

shutzbah!!! :doh: I miscalculated and booked my flight back from NMx one day too late :boohoo: ...is this one of those "A-la-Fliptonia" BBQs that will run until next day? Meaning, if I show up on the 30th...can I still catch some of the action? :spin2:

bro, i have a funny feeling that we will still be going strong by the 30th!!!! :bounce::rock:

the slips and slides are set, so bring you're bathing suit, cause it's going to get slippery!!

So did you decide...baby oil, KY or traditional and just water......please let it be the KY...please let it be the KY! :roll: