Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seeing other people...

just saw this movie yesterday, pretty good... funny entertaining... just the begining was drawn out then the ending was rushed... but overall pretty good for a chick-flick... jay mohr, andy richter some others are in it add a lot of life to it...

never heard of it.. but i think you watch more chic flicks than i do...

i dont think its out yet... i went to a private screening but i think it gets released soon...

lol thats a fact... what else would i do with my other three friends if we didnt we'd just be four guys in a indian costume, a construction workers outfit, a cop, and a sailor...

the title of the film makes me wonder....

if someone says they're seeing someone, that doesn't mean its b/f-g/f, right?

just casualness?

thats the whole thing... its a couple thats about to get married but they have a month before their wedding and the girl feels like she hasnt sewed her wild oats yet, so she wants to see other ppl before they move forward... just fuck, just sex, just kiss etc... but not allowed to date, or start a reltionship... blah blah blah its pretty good... this really doesnt say much but if you see the title somewhere look it up...