Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, how far would you......

FlipsSOE

go sexually to keeping a guy around. in other words, even though you may not like it or enjoy it, what would you be willing to do for your man in order to keep him around, or what have you been forced to do, in order to keep him around?? have you eaten ass?? 3 some?? gone to a strip club?? anal?? anal beads in your ass?? anal beads in his ass?? ass to mouth?? get pissed on?? how far would u go??

you must be kidding, right? why is there some sort of shortage, the rest of us aren't aware of?

.............how 'bout this one....happily celebate (by CHOICE), at this particular moment...............flyer swatter on hand.

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezz.

.................................No money, No honey....no love, no lovemaking....

those be the new rulez. Took a while to figure out....but, hey....life is a lesson.

for the rest of you.........

www.condoms.com ...............atleast 2.

go sexually to keeping a guy around. in other words, even though you may not like it or enjoy it, what would you be willing to do for your man in order to keep him around, or what have you been forced to do, in order to keep him around?? have you eaten ass?? 3 some?? gone to a strip club?? anal?? anal beads in your ass?? anal beads in his ass?? ass to mouth?? get pissed on?? how far would u go??

keep an open mind. the important thing is that we both are satisified. & who ever cums first should keep up the effort for the other partner. trying new things is fun!

trying new things is sometimes fun..........What is the purpose of building prisons in middle class neighborhoods? so these people don't have to travel far to get to work? and....that "power" you have over a criminal...when they are locked up....does it somehow make you feel less afraid? do people who were bullied somehow get attracted to fields of coppery or something along those lines.....

it's kinda funny (and new) to see some woman you would see in a supermarket picking berries be all tough and shit with killerz....only because she has the keys....so u suppress these peoples emotions...so when they finally get out....they learn how to not get caught better.

stupid, isn't it? you can't tame people....but then again...that is the dummies way..........rehabilitating and developing takes some intelligence....masses lack.

i tried jail, today.....i was disgusted and angry....i didn't suppress it....why should i. international law is interesting, i plan on studying it more.

oh and for all those involved in ratery....may your mothers find the same peace mine did, soon.

Happy Mother's Day....freedom is a good thing.

Remember Hitler, remember Palestine, today.....what is the Difference?

My friend's Bosnian Mother was jumped by a crowd of Hasidic men not long ago....a retired woman....her daughter sits in jail, today...and they (hasids) keep low balling her for her land in Montecello.....they want her land...what else is new.....cheap or steal it. seems to be their pattern.

In honor of My mother....a saint and a Muslim.

that's so funny, 'to keep him around', it's more like what have they done to try to keep me around. :rolleyes:

whatever, either way, if it's not working then it's not working- move on. if you are doing things you wouldn't want to do just to try to keep your man then you are really sad and have no self-worth. i mean, i would try just about anything for someone special, but it would be because i care enough about him to want to please him in that way, not because i feel like i have to!!!!!!! :)