Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone go to

Yeah...I went and it sucked. Nobody showed up. I would say there were about a dozen people on the dancefloor. Everybody else is up against the walls chit chatting. I felt bad for Max Graham, being he comes to NYC(one of the best cities in the world) and there is no vibe or a soul on the dancefloor. I left around 3:30 because I didn't think it was going to pick up anytime soon. Max Graham was playing some good tunes, but to a dead crowd. The hip-hop room was packed from what I can see downstairs. I don't know if the party got better after I left, but being dead till 3:30 for Max Graham is unacceptable. I don't know if promotion flopped or if Way Out West took a majority of the crowd. What sucks is that I didn't even get to see LES play. I couldn't stay at a party with no vibe. The plus side to the night, is being that it was my first time there, I was impressed with the sound and the layout. I believe the club has alot of potential...but lets see. Hopefully Hernan or Satoshi will pick that place up in the weeks to come.

I believe the club has alot of potential...but lets see. Hopefully Hernan or Satoshi will pick that place up in the weeks to come.

with Boris NOW Biweekly Residency At Crobar is gonna be Tough.

Picotto, Sandra, Tiesto and Cox at Avalon, I doubt it.

DT At Roxy, It will be fucking Impossible.

ONLY Monthly Residency by Sanchez, Dyk, MORILLO or Calderone Will Rescue Spirit.

Good day.

with Boris NOW Biweekly Residency At Crobar is gonna be Tough.

Picotto, Sandra, Tiesto and Cox at Avalon, I doubt it.

DT At Roxy, It will be fucking Impossible.

ONLY Monthly Residency by Dyk, MORILLO or Calderone Will Rescue Spirit.

Good day.

Good point. :aright:

boris crowd is not ym style so im glad that he has a spot for all his kiddies doin bad lil things. As for spirit so far none of the new clubs has a total VIBE like arc did. AVALON,CROBAR,SPIRIT yeah they have certain djs and some percent of the crowd is their for the music, but the rest is a party crowd no vibe in any one of them. If you liek adj make your own vibe and hear them. Thats what ive done every time ive gone to spirit. I hate the crowd its just a party crowd but the djs and music make up for it so i just dnce in my own spot and wait until the lgihts come on.

HECTOSHI will be tremendous musically without a doubt. And the only places with a great vibe and crowd are junior at discotheque based on what i experience on friday. And all the deep houseparties that noone posts about cuaseits to slow for some of ya. Really is their a difference between websterhall crowd and all these other crowds, NOPE.

I was at Spirit Saturday night, Thou the music was'nt unbeleaveable, but not bad, its was still filled with girls.I though Morales was pretty good ,way better than that level 4 shit on KTU thats what gave him a bad name.The club was in no way empty! Robbie Rivera next week is gonna be a mob scene!They have a pretty loyal following with Artie and Morrisey as the promoters!

Spirit is webster hall with hotter chicks and a better space minus the smell. To think the original sound factory and Twilo wear once in that space.

afa ... wow . that is exactly how i felt from the only one time i went to spirit .. somehow there is lots of similarity between the two places .may be coz of the space ..or coz of the setup where the stage is facing the dancing floor (and they actually let you go on it .. hehe) ..

and yes .. spirit has hotter girls for sure .. but i felt they are arrogant man .. dont know . may be it is me ..

peace

the MASK