Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake Ids IN NYC

whats wrong with those two clubs?

Where the hell do I start? The China Club stopped being trendy many years ago and it is now a tourist trap where you aren't going to find much in the way of talented DJ's or a good crowd. No real fans of house music would be caught dead in this place.

Same goes for Webster Hall. While Webster is certainly a better spot than the China Club, it also attracts many tourists who do nothing to create a positive vibe that you'll find at other spots around the city. I will admit that I used to go there a few yrs. back when I wasn't too familair with too many other spots around the city. I did have some pretty fun times there too. But once I expanded my musical horizions, I stopped going there and never looked back.

Where the hell do I start? The China Club stopped being trendy many years ago and it is now a tourist trap where you aren't going to find much in the way of talented DJ's or a good crowd. No real fans of house music would be caught dead in this place.

Same goes for Webster Hall. While Webster is certainly a better spot than the China Club, it also attracts many tourists who do nothing to create a positive vibe that you'll find at other spots around the city. I will admit that I used to go there a few yrs. back when I wasn't too familair with too many other spots around the city. I did have some pretty fun times there too. But once I expanded my musical horizions, I stopped going there and never looked back.

nice avatar... it was by far my favorite club ever~!