Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nextel Question...

...i, for one, would be interested in knowing the motivation/ideas behind asking this question....

lawsuit, trying to find something out...

you can...while youre on a call hit the top button and select record

will it record both sides of the convo??? plus i have the one thats all rubber and shit, i dont know what model it is, my regular fon is busted, so i have to use this one...

...you also should look into the legal aspects of the recording...i heard something a while back regarding circumstance and permission...if you don't accord to proper procedure, then a recorded convo could be inadmissable...not sure...

...you also should look into the legal aspects of the recording...i heard something a while back regarding circumstance and permission...if you don't accord to proper procedure, then a recorded convo could be inadmissable...not sure...

you have to inform the person in the begining of the conversation that the call is being recorded... thats it...

you have to inform the person in the begining of the conversation that the call is being recorded... thats it...

...yes but that makes an automatic impact on content...but i am ofcourse thinking devious here - as if you needed something someone was unwilling to come outright and state...

the legality depends on the state law of both parties. if you're in a state that doesn't require u to notify the other party, check their state law as well before u start recording. most states only require one party to know that the conversation is being recorded for it to be legal.