Clubplanet Nightlife Community

review of last night at Avalon .. DJ = JEFF MILLS

people ... this was my first time i hear mills . and he was off the hook .. i was supposed to go to Spirit to meet some friends .. but then i did not feel well .. around midnight .. i felt energy all of a suddent and i could not get in touch with my friends so i did not know if they actually went to spirit .. so i decided to go to avalon . and i am happy i did

his fast techno/transe music is amazing .. it kept me going in spite of my injuries from 1-6 am in the morning ...

the crowd was fine .. and i saw bunch of good dancers .. but of course one of the best there was NYCGLOWGIRL .. and her bf .. and their friends .. those guys know how to party ..

also shout out to my new friends .. sam .. and the two guys i met towards the end .. sorry i did not get your names but i know you are not on the CP board .. but your appreciation for my dancing is really appreciated

so what did everone else think of the night? did you enjoy it? tell us about it?

peace

the MASK

No Daubt man Jeff Mills is Off The Hook

we're Glad to to knew u were there iguest won't be the last aightt

Keep Up The Good Work Dude

hey bluedragon . ya . nice meeting you man ..

question . who is "we" .. are you referring to you and your friend ? coz i think i remember at the end i saw u and ur friend when i was dancing with my bag on .. right? was that you guys?

peace

the MASK

hey Mask - I knew you'd enjoy him....

I couldn't make it for his show - danced on Fri till they closed the place and now my left knee is bothering me - not good (since I've had some problems with that knee a few yrs back)

Well, I'd imagine they bring him back soon or maybe Tronic Treatment will have him over.

hey Mask - I knew you'd enjoy him....

I couldn't make it for his show - danced on Fri till they closed the place and now my left knee is bothering me - not good (since I've had some problems with that knee a few yrs back)

Well, I'd imagine they bring him back soon or maybe Tronic Treatment will have him over.

yo PCR .. sorry to hear about your knee man .. i saw you dancing on friday like it is no one else's business . i was like . wow .. that kid has loosen up now .. good for you from a dancing perspective .but u gotta be careful with your knees ..

i say that from experience of years of not taking care of my knees while doing lots of risky moves . and now i am paying for it since i cant do even half what i used to be able to do ..

ya .. sat was amazing .. mills was great .. i am looking forward if he comes back again .. and i am thinking to buy his CDs ..

did u like avalon on friday? did kimmee showed up at all? i wonder what happened to her ..

aiight kid . it was nice meeting you finally .. i be seeing you perhaps soon .. i am going to avalon next sat

take care

peace

the MASK

Heyyyy....I did end up at Avalon on Friday nite! Way Out West was pretty good...a little mellow at first, but the music picked up the pace later in the night and then we were all dancin like there was no tomorrow :D If anyone noticed, I was wearing the black and white shirt with black shorts. (Heyyyy...PCR, why didn't you introduce me to The Mask??)

Actually, I was hanging out in the hiphop room/Spider club for the majority of the night because my buddies from outa town wanted to hear those tunes instead...so I was being good and stuck with them. I got to float in and out of the main room every now & then though. I didn't see you though Mask! Eventually, we'll meet up! I met Glowgirl though and PCR & I were dancing with her for a little bit. For some reason, she reminds me a little of Gwen Stefani! Nice meeting ya girl :) And yeah, PCR, you were dancing like a maniac! That was fun as always...hope yer knee feels better soon :)

Afterwards, my friends and I, along with some new buddies we met, took a limo around the city for a little bit and winded up at afterhours....Odyssey...it was interesting...never been, it's a new party actually... We only stayed for about 30 minutes bc we were so beat & ravenous, but the tunes there were pretty good too (and they didn't charge us cover...yay...they were even going to allow us free re-entry when we left to get some McMuffins but we never made it back). PCR, I called to see what happened to u & for you to come join us, but your phone was off! Now why r u gonna bring yer cell if you have it turned off?!? :P just playin with ya...

Anyway, thanks to Avalon for the good lineups :D cheers folks...we'll meet up again next time :)

Sorry about dissin ya Mask you know how it goes when you get those damn allergies! But at least we hung out friday and pcr peace to you cuz you were werkin the floor and the drinks! :pint: I couldn't drink alot cause I had to work in da mornin'. But nice meeting you. When you coming out next time? Sorry about the leg. I had pains in both my legs at work then the allergies started. Horrible. Anyway glad you guys had fun and Mask that mills pleased your ears cause you are very picky about the way tracks are layed down.

Peace out...

Heyyyy....I did end up at Avalon on Friday nite! Way Out West was pretty good...a little mellow at first, but the music picked up the pace later in the night and then we were all dancin like there was no tomorrow :D If anyone noticed, I was wearing the black and white shirt with black shorts. (Heyyyy...PCR, why didn't you introduce me to The Mask??)

Actually, I was hanging out in the hiphop room/Spider club for the majority of the night because my buddies from outa town wanted to hear those tunes instead...so I was being good and stuck with them. I got to float in and out of the main room every now & then though. I didn't see you though Mask! Eventually, we'll meet up! I met Glowgirl though and PCR & I were dancing with her for a little bit. For some reason, she reminds me a little of Gwen Stefani! Nice meeting ya girl :) And yeah, PCR, you were dancing like a maniac! That was fun as always...hope yer knee feels better soon :)

Afterwards, my friends and I, along with some new buddies we met, took a limo around the city for a little bit and winded up at afterhours....Odyssey...it was interesting...never been, it's a new party actually... We only stayed for about 30 minutes bc we were so beat & ravenous, but the tunes there were pretty good too (and they didn't charge us cover...yay...they were even going to allow us free re-entry when we left to get some McMuffins but we never made it back). PCR, I called to see what happened to u & for you to come join us, but your phone was off! Now why r u gonna bring yer cell if you have it turned off?!? :P just playin with ya...

Anyway, thanks to Avalon for the good lineups :D cheers folks...we'll meet up again next time :)

God . I don’t believe this .. after I wrote a response to you kutekimee .. the message board wont let me post it .. saying "you have posted too many icons, go back and correct" and when u go back . my message was gone . so now I am starting all over .. akhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok .. START

hey kutekimee .. glad you had fun on Friday .. and ya .. me and digital and pcr were there .. and we had fun . but honestly the DJs “Way Out West†did not cut it for me .. not until the end at least .. when one of them played solo . he was not bad at all . then when the Japanese dj took over . he was off the hook as usual ..

I saw a girl who was wearing a black and white long sleeve shirt (or something to that regard .. that I cant describe) and black shorts and she had some really nice sexy legs .. .. and many guys were dancing with her . none of which had any clue what dancing means .. hehe ..

but nhaa . that cant be you . coz that girl came to me and said .. "dude . u cant just stand there . u gotta dance" ..of course I was standing there watching her sexy legs (did I mention that she had sexy legs) .. and when I tried to dance .. there was so many of those annoying guys that I decided to take a side and do my thing ..

then I lost interest .. since her sexy legs (did I mention that she had sexy legs) were not enough for me .. you know . I mean the guys . and she being busy and all that .. I mean . if she is dancing with those guys who are danceless .. then she does not deserve me .. (ooops . don’t mean to be arrogant .. but I mean it from a pride perspective) .. so I walked away and of course I took a loong deeeeep look at those sexy legs before I leave (did I mention .. ........... ya ya .. I guess I did)

so that cant be you .. not from a legs perspective of course .. hehehe . I mean the whole instance thing

ok . sat was amazing in my opinion and u had to be there . but u were not .. and mr. mills was great ... and I had a blast .. but could not find any of you guys .. oh well

glad u had some good time too .. may be we will meet in the future (coz we can't meet in the past .. boahhhhhaaaa .. corny .. cornnnyyyyy)

peace

the MASK

Sorry about dissin ya Mask you know how it goes when you get those damn allergies! But at least we hung out friday and pcr peace to you cuz you were werkin the floor and the drinks! :pint: I couldn't drink alot cause I had to work in da mornin'. But nice meeting you. When you coming out next time? Sorry about the leg. I had pains in both my legs at work then the allergies started. Horrible. Anyway glad you guys had fun and Mask that mills pleased your ears cause you are very picky about the way tracks are layed down.

Peace out...

digital . don’t worry about it kid . like i told u over the phone . if u r sick then u r sick and u cant make it and me as your friend will understand .. right?

i am just sorry that u missed a great night .. it was amazing .. really . not only from a dj-dancing perspective .. but from ALL perspective .. r u with me .. aiight .. good ..

i had a blast .. and made friends .. and some intimate friends too .. i don’t wana believe that when i am alone i meet more of those "intimate" friends type .. hehe .. but it seems that it happens .. i guess i look more single and stuff when i am alone .. u know not surrounded by my royal guards .. hehe .. just kidding ..

i said hi to the Japanese dj at the end .. but it was a quick one . so next time let us go to him and say a proper hi ..

r u ok now? do u feel any better? i tried to call u earlier but no one answered .. i thought it is your eyes ... what’s wrong with your ears now kid? .. do u hear me .. do u ????

ok dude .. i will talk to you later .. alligator

peace

the MASK

God . I don’t believe this .. after I wrote a response to you kutekimee .. the message board wont let me post it .. saying "you have posted too many icons, go back and correct" and when u go back . my message was gone . so now I am starting all over .. akhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok .. START

hey kutekimee .. glad you had fun on Friday .. and ya .. me and digital and pcr were there .. and we had fun . but honestly the DJs “Way Out West†did not cut it for me .. not until the end at least .. when one of them played solo . he was not bad at all . then when the Japanese dj took over . he was off the hook as usual ..

I saw a girl who was wearing a black and white long sleeve shirt (or something to that regard .. that I cant describe) and black shorts and she had some really nice sexy legs .. .. and many guys were dancing with her . none of which had any clue what dancing means .. hehe ..

but nhaa . that cant be you . coz that girl came to me and said .. "dude . u cant just stand there . u gotta dance" ..of course I was standing there watching her sexy legs (did I mention that she had sexy legs) .. and when I tried to dance .. there was so many of those annoying guys that I decided to take a side and do my thing ..

then I lost interest .. since her sexy legs (did I mention that she had sexy legs) were not enough for me .. you know . I mean the guys . and she being busy and all that .. I mean . if she is dancing with those guys who are danceless .. then she does not deserve me .. (ooops . don’t mean to be arrogant .. but I mean it from a pride perspective) .. so I walked away and of course I took a loong deeeeep look at those sexy legs before I leave (did I mention .. ........... ya ya .. I guess I did)

so that cant be you .. not from a legs perspective of course .. hehehe . I mean the whole instance thing

ok . sat was amazing in my opinion and u had to be there . but u were not .. and mr. mills was great ... and I had a blast .. but could not find any of you guys .. oh well

glad u had some good time too .. may be we will meet in the future (coz we can meet in the past .. boahhhhhaaaa .. corny .. cornnnyyyyy)

peace

the MASK

You are TOO FUNNY! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the compliments though...that really cracked me up...let's attribute the legs to lots of dancing/jumping around/bouncing/whatever you wanna call it :D But geez, if I knew who you were, I would grabbed your hand for a twirl! I still have yet to get down witcha :D Did I really say that quote above to you though??

I'm at work right now so I have to keep this short... talk to ya later!

yeah, Fri was a good night....I'd say a 7.

Next week we have infected mushrooms and then the following week; two incredible nights for me; J00F and Picotto - now that will be a weekend!

hey digitalE....I only had a few drinks but the barkeeper hooked me up good - when I saw him pour mostly Stoli and then just a few drops of RedBull - I knew it's gonna kick my ass... LOL

Anyhow, I am good now and ready for more action....knee is not a big deal. I do so much hiking and mountaineering that I will probably fall off a cliff and crack my skull before that knee goes bad on me :screwy:

thanks Mask :)

Saturday was a PERFECT NIGHT!!!!

Ive seen Jeff Mills several times, but I think this was my favorite set from him...

The crowd was very good...everyone was having fun...lots of smiles on the dancefloor.....good energy throughout the club....lots of people were seriously breaking in DOWN on the dancefloor!!!!

I had a so much fun :) I love Jeff Mills :bounce:

Next week we have infected mushrooms and then the following week; two incredible nights for me; J00F and Picotto - now that will be a weekend!

hey digitalE....I only had a few drinks but the barkeeper hooked me up good - when I saw him pour mostly Stoli and then just a few drops of RedBull - I knew it's gonna kick my ass... LOL

Anyhow, I am good now and ready for more action....knee is not a big deal. I do so much hiking and mountaineering that I will probably fall off a cliff and crack my skull before that knee goes bad on me :screwy:

Wow! hiking must be fun! Yeah rb and stoli... :pint:

Will most likely see ya for infected mushroom...

Peace

You are TOO FUNNY! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the compliments though...that really cracked me up...let's attribute the legs to lots of dancing/jumping around/bouncing/whatever you wanna call it :D But geez, if I knew who you were, I would grabbed your hand for a twirl! I still have yet to get down witcha :D Did I really say that quote above to you though??

I'm at work right now so I have to keep this short... talk to ya later!

whatttttttttttttttttttt .. that was you ... wordddddddddddddd .. girl . u got some legsssss .. wow .. hmm ... well .. it is not a compliment . it is the truth .. i dont say anything that is not truth .. that is me ..

and ya . u came to me as i was standing in the middle kina close to you (you know as in pretending i am dancing but actually looking at your legs .. hehe) .. and u said that stuff ..

and if u wana get down with me . then u better be ready for the ride dear .. i can dance hard . and i can dance fast .. AND i can dance very slow and sexy .. so u choose . but dont blame me after that .. hehe

but dear .. those guys around you were annoying .. wassup with that .. and none of them had any idea how to spell "dance" .. oh well .. i guess u were just having fun ..

so ya .. hit me back with an anaylsis of that night after u finish work or whatever ..

ba bi .. ba bi now ..

peace

the MASK

yap ... picotto is the man .. i will be there ..

peace

the MASK

thanks Mask :)

The crowd was very good...everyone was having fun...lots of smiles on the dancefloor.....good energy throughout the club....lots of people were seriously breaking in DOWN on the dancefloor!!!!

ya ya .. especially that asian woman who came to me outta no where .. and grabbed me for dance in the middle of the circle ..

i turned to you .. glowgrlnyc for help . but u were cracking up .. hehe .. but i managed to set free .. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

see you next sat ..

peace

the MASK

ya ya .. especially that asian woman who came to me outta no where .. and grabbed me for dance in the middle of the circle ..

i turned to you .. glowgrlnyc for help . but u were cracking up .. hehe .. but i managed to set free .. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

see you next sat ..

peace

the MASK

hahahahhah!!!!! I was seriously CRACKING UP SOOOO HARD!!!! She was holding a cigarrette and waving it in my face while she was hopping around like a bunny in heat...I was ready to grab her cig and and put it out on her ass....hehehe :laugh: :laugh: