Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wu Tang Clan fell off..your thoughts

heard a couple of joints on it...didn't feel like getting the whole album since a few ppl said it was whack...was hoping to catch better reviews before copping the whole thing...guess it ain't happening...*sigh*...

i heard Masta's ish should be pretty tight tho...

meth is gona retire ...he said if this album doesnt do well he's gizzoneeee...its fitting since he is the worst rapper out of the original Wu . Cappadona would take the title of the WoW(worst of wu) but he wasnt around when they broke thru

meth is gona retire ...he said if this album doesnt do well he's gizzoneeee...its fitting since he is the worst rapper out of the original Wu . Cappadona would take the title of the WoW(worst of wu) but he wasnt around when they broke thru

i think Meth was better than Baby U

and Donna's verse in Winter Warz was dopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i duno..u-god could flip it lyrically..but i think he was just too busy being gay to worry about writin rhymes..

true that on the winter wars line...but everything else was trrrrashhhhhhhhhhhh ...i think the Ice Cream verse had to be one of the worst