Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Murk Reviews?

MRJR

I'm really at a loss for words. It was fun, funny, disturbing, smelly, loud, yellow, and drunken. All the DJ's actually played very well, and the use of Dark Beat in every set was hilarious. I cannot even fathom when the last time I drank so much was. And I think I hugged a lot of people. Good times.

I'm really at a loss for words. It was fun, funny, disturbing, smelly, loud, yellow, and drunken. All the DJ's actually played very well, and the use of Dark Beat in every set was hilarious. I cannot even fathom when the last time I drank so much was. And I think I hugged a lot of people. Good times.

"SHOT".........TH you had me crackin up all day when the dark beat song came on.

Hands down the best concept for a party ever. The music was phenominal, the people were cool, xlr8ed was sniffing chicks when they came out of the bathroom, I finally met teamj5, meathead had the loudest sneakers I've ever seen, flava tried jumping to the tree because c3po told him to, and I have to go right now because some fat lady just walked into my store.

well it sounds like i missed most of the commotion both at the beginning at tail ends of the night.... by the time i got there it was definitely a scene to take in.... and yes, it WAS dark...!!!!

tom.... why was your dad on your IM yesterday?

does he post on here as well?

I had a great time @ Murk. Yes it was dark, and also dirty. It was like a colliding of several separate universes, and the result was complete insanity.

I agree w/ X. The breathing walls and undulatig carpets were a great touch, btw...

I was prepared to win the Ghey-House-Off hands down, but I think everyone got scared off.

I didn't eat anything from Friday afternoon until dinner yesterday @ my mom's. And I felt/feel great.

Maybe my tee will come in today, and I will rip off the sleeves and drink Smirnoff Ice and reminisce about the good times.

Also, TeamJ5, if you now somehow have my yellow-tint avaitor sunglasses, please return them someday. But if they look good on you, feel free to rock em.

The AXE effect. Nuff said.

Yeah, Flava, I left the following things at your place:

2 Numark speakers

1 Numark amp

1 Numark CDJ

1 Groovefire hat

1 pair of black Harley sunglasses

that, and my dignity and credibility.

If you locate any of the above, bring it with you Saturday. Thanks.