Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Murk Reviews?

MRJR

i feel like death right now. i have an earache in both ears, my entire body is sore, and i couldnt sleep last night because of indigestion and heartburn. thats my status. place hasnt been cleaned yet, which is wicked sweet.i did however inherit alot of new shit. so i guess i got that going for myself.

i feel like death right now. i have an earache in both ears, my entire body is sore, and i couldnt sleep last night because of indigestion and heartburn. thats my status. place hasnt been cleaned yet, which is wicked sweet.i did however inherit alot of new shit. so i guess i got that going for myself.

Not that it means anything but it was the kickinest party I have ever been to. congrats

Hey I offered to help clean. Sorry you feel like crap, tho.

I had a great time at Murk. I was there from around 7pm-midnight then had to take off. Fun times though, didn't want to leave. Good beatz by Tom, Amanda, Fester, Matt, and everyon else. Nice seeing everyone.

Crazy weekend!