Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok here's the deal......I gotta take a physical agility test for a job I'm applying for. I know that once I take that test, I'm gonna eventually have to take a drug test. The physical agility test is next week, and I have to come to that test with a physical from a doctor saying I'm able to tkae the agility test.

So I go in to the doc's today & get a physical done....They took a urine sample, and I'm wondering if they tested for drugs or what? On the sheet that I gotta take to the job it says "urinalysis" : sugar (thenwritten in what looks like ng or vg or ug, uy...some shit like that, I can barely read it) protein (same space with same letters written in) blood (same shit)

so it looks like this on the paper....

Urinalysis: Sugar _____ protein _____ blood______

(with letters written in the spaces provided.)

So I'm wondering if they tested for drugs or what? I only ask cause I did white 10 days ago, and I'm worried....I kno everyone says 3-5 days, but I've also heard it takes longer to clear your system. The doc said my urine looks "pretty good" but I don't know what the hell the letters written in those spaces mean......does this make sense?

ok here's the deal......I gotta take a physical agility test for a job I'm applying for. I know that once I take that test, I'm gonna eventually have to take a drug test. The physical agility test is next week, and I have to come to that test with a physical from a doctor saying I'm able to tkae the agility test.

So I go in to the doc's today & get a physical done....They took a urine sample, and I'm wondering if they tested for drugs or what? On the sheet that I gotta take to the job it says "urinalysis" : sugar (thenwritten in what looks like ng or vg or ug, uy...some shit like that, I can barely read it) protein (same space with same letters written in) blood (same shit)

so it looks like this on the paper....

Urinalysis: Sugar _____ protein _____ blood______

(with letters written in the spaces provided.)

So I'm wondering if they tested for drugs or what? I only ask cause I did white 10 days ago, and I'm worried....I kno everyone says 3-5 days, but I've also heard it takes longer to clear your system. The doc said my urine looks "pretty good" but I don't know what the hell the letters written in those spaces mean......does this make sense?

10 days ago? it's gone

How long does weed stay in urine?

And e?

weed is typically 30 days, I think it can be as long as 60 (if you are a fatass and smoke a lot), but it can also be as quick as 1-2 weeks.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

bill - nothing to worry about, this test your doc ordered is to check for any possible problems - routine physical check up.

he doesn't care if you just did an 8ball....

BUT be ready for the drug test when they schedule you after you pass your physical...

oh, and better mak sure they will be doing piss test and not hair test.

thanks......I appreciate it. I thought that's all my doc was doing, but it was just a walk in place so I wasn't sure...

I guess I'm screwed if they do a hair test huh? There's no way I can really find out what they're doing, however my gut instinct says they'll do a piss test.