Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pimps an hos

Hey nancy - what kind of Ho clothing will you be wearing. After I knock out the TEMP I'll buy u drinks all night with his money.

Temo - You don't need my pic. I'll be rollin up in a 95 nissan sentra, Black

what ever slinky, afraid to post your pic ?

I'll look 4 you in your 95 nissan

don't be afraid when u see me coming at you, I'll be rocking a purple suit, wearing a big fucking gold neclace, BLING, BLING, walking with a cane and when I see u I will take me cane and shove it UP your nostrils and Down your throat, then choke you with the BLING, BLING !!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no fights, fights are bad, go, get wasted, get a girl, get laid, but DONT get in a fight. that sux for many reasons!

Nancy, i usually don't go out to clubs looking for fights, but this kid started with me and I mean nobody punks Tempkid on the internet!

I'll make sure it's just 1 on 1, quick too and far at the end of the lot or inside the bathroom when nobody is in it!

I say we pregame at carol's wine cellar then head to the main event at tonic. Were temp will get beat down :gang:

Dude, keep on talking shit, I'll find out who u are and I'll make sure to come to Tonic wearing my brass knuckles

I say we pregame at carol's wine cellar then head to the main event at tonic. Were temp will get beat down :gang:

Dude, keep on talking shit, I'll find out who u are and I'll make sure to come to Tonic wearing my brass knuckles