Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Liza Richardson & Cle @ THE GOOD LIFE - Tues. 5/18

badiye

Incredible talent is in store for the next GOOD LIFE and I can hardly contain my excitement. Radio airwave diva Liza Richardson, of The Drop fame @ KCRW 89.9 (every Sat. 9-12- she rocks!) graces the decks from 11:00 to 12:30. The closer is internationally acclaimed DJ/Producer/label owner Cle Acklin, founder of Soundproof Music. This is a hot ticket so don't sleep on this one. Hope to see y'all soon. Imad.

Tuesday, May 18th, 2004

LIZA & CLE!!!

CLE ACKLIN (Soundproof Music)

LIZA RICHARDSON (The Drop - KCRW 89.9)

Up & Coming DJ of the Week: MIKE MAGAÑA

RSVP at party_inquiries@hotmail.com or 323-868-3459 & entry is FREE!!! ($10.00 w/out);

THE GOOD LIFE

@ Tangier

2138 Hillhurst Ave.

Loz Feliz, CA

323-666-8666

(Kitchen is open 'till midnight)

Club Door Hours: 9:00PM to 2:00AM.

21+

Up Next - 6/1:

CADE

JAMES KAY

VERY EXCITED about tomorrow's GOOD LIFE. :bounce: I truly can't believe i can provide to y'all this level of internationally acclaimed talent for FREE in as beautiful and intimate of a space as Tangier...I'm very happy about that.

In case I haven't posted it before, here's flavorpill yet to be edited listing/review of tomorrow night. Remember you can also RSVP by getting on CP guestlist or the lalate.com guestlist. (yo Lalate quit working out so much and come party wit da ladies tomorrow! :sperm: )

The Good Life w/ Cle' Acklin and Liza Richardson

Tues 5.18 (9pm)

Tangier (2138 Hillhurst Ave, Loz Feliz, 323.666.8666)

Free w/ RSVP to party_inquiries@hotmail.com or 323.868.3459 / $10 without

Drown your work-induced worries in a cocktail or two and release the tension on the dance floor tonight at Tangier, as The Good Life, LA's premier bi-weekly DJ lounge, hosts two of the city’s most eclectic and sought after tastemakers. Local airwave diva, Liza Richardson of 89.9 KCRW's The Drop, hits the decks to share her futuristic brand of world influenced deep and tech house grooves. Afterwards, globally acclaimed producer and leading jock, Cle' Acklin of Soundproof Music, follows-up with his signature blend of quirky, forward-thinking dance tracks, showcasing all styles from deep and funky to dark and moody. Enjoy. (AM)

Links:

Liza Richardson of 89.9 KCRW’s The Drop – http://www.kcrw.com/cgi-bin/db/kcrw.pl?show_code=td&tmplt_type=Everything

Cle’ Acklin of Soundproof Music - http://www.soundproof-music.com/artists.php "

By the way, y'all should check out the links. Cle’ is a prolific artist, producing records that almost always end up on the playlist of all the famous club DJs. Liza's resume in music supervision for feature movies is down right impressive. Among the movies she worked on is one of my favorites: Y Tu Mama Tambien.

so y'all get out there tomorrow night, y'a hear?

best,

imad.

VERY EXCITED about tomorrow's GOOD LIFE. :bounce: I truly can't believe i can provide to y'all this level of internationally acclaimed talent for FREE in as beautiful and intimate of a space as Tangier...I'm very happy about that.

In case I haven't posted it before, here's flavorpill yet to be edited listing/review of tomorrow night. Remember you can also RSVP by getting on CP guestlist or the lalate.com guestlist. (yo Lalate quit working out so much and come party wit da ladies tomorrow! :sperm: )

The Good Life w/ Cle' Acklin and Liza Richardson

Tues 5.18 (9pm)

Tangier (2138 Hillhurst Ave, Loz Feliz, 323.666.8666)

Free w/ RSVP to party_inquiries@hotmail.com or 323.868.3459 / $10 without

Drown your work-induced worries in a cocktail or two and release the tension on the dance floor tonight at Tangier, as The Good Life, LA's premier bi-weekly DJ lounge, hosts two of the city’s most eclectic and sought after tastemakers. Local airwave diva, Liza Richardson of 89.9 KCRW's The Drop, hits the decks to share her futuristic brand of world influenced deep and tech house grooves. Afterwards, globally acclaimed producer and leading jock, Cle' Acklin of Soundproof Music, follows-up with his signature blend of quirky, forward-thinking dance tracks, showcasing all styles from deep and funky to dark and moody. Enjoy. (AM)

Links:

Liza Richardson of 89.9 KCRW’s The Drop – http://www.kcrw.com/cgi-bin/db/kcrw.pl?show_code=td&tmplt_type=Everything

Cle’ Acklin of Soundproof Music - http://www.soundproof-music.com/artists.php "

By the way, y'all should check out the links. Cle’ is a prolific artist, producing records that almost always end up on the playlist of all the famous club DJs. Liza's resume in music supervision for feature movies is down right impressive. Among the movies she worked on is one of my favorites: Y Tu Mama Tambien.

so y'all get out there tomorrow night, y'a hear?

best,

imad.

LOL .. gonna lift earlier in the day and then get my cardio workout doing another 3 hour set on the dancefloor. :D

(Folks, if you wanta get in shape for the weekend, hit up Tangiers Tuesdays - guaranteed to make you loose an inch within 24 hours from all the great music ya'll be bustinagroove to ... better than the Ab Flex #5!)

PS - And for your artlovers, hit up for the afterparty the gas station on the corner for an incredible art display. You think LALate is joking? Trust us -- you gotta see this gas station two doors up from Tangiers. You've never seen art like this at a gas station. :)