Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ChInA cLuB mOnDaY REVIEW

:bowdown: GREAT PARTY :bowdown:

THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME AT THE CHINA CLUB ON A MONDAY. I HAD A GREAT TIME. I WILL PROB MAKE A POINT TO GO A FEW TIMES A MONTH.

STILL A LIL DRUNK :pint: DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER GROUP OF GIRLS WEARING SHORTEST SKIRTS EVA :smile2:

no .. i dont remember .. coz i wasnt there ... but if u r that hot and sexy . then you owe it to yourself and the world to come to Avalon and show case your beauty .. :kiss2:

peace

the MASK

lol... I hope dude you ain't turnin gay. :laugh: That is a guy! But if he likes to wear short skirts that's on him. :laugh:

wholly shit .. dang .. i am confused now . coz that person was asking about group of girls wearing short skirts .. so i thought that it is a "she" ... fuk ..

that is very embarrasing

peace

the MASK

:bowdown: GREAT PARTY :bowdown:

THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME AT THE CHINA CLUB ON A MONDAY. I HAD A GREAT TIME. I WILL PROB MAKE A POINT TO GO A FEW TIMES A MONTH.

STILL A LIL DRUNK :pint: DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER GROUP OF GIRLS WEARING SHORTEST SKIRTS EVA :smile2:

dude .. soooo sorry .. i thought you are a girl . but my friend "digital" is telling me that you are a guy .. i am like .. oh man . that is embarrasing

so listen .. i am 200% straight .. i just thought u r a girl coz u were asking if anyone saw bunch of girls wearing v. short skirts . so i thought u r talking about yourself (as a girl) and your friends .. but i guess not ..

so .. my apology dude .. my bad .. :doh:

peace

the MASK

:confused: yo mask, I'm startin to wonder bout you

you agentplaya .. no no .. dont wonder .. i am 200% straight . it is just that .. i got confused coz that dude was referring to girls with v. short skirts . and it sounded as if he is talking about himself . .i mean hearself . i mean that is what i thought that he is a she .. but it turend out that she is a he .. so now i am in trouble .

r u following me kid .. heheehehehe . coz i am totally lost now myself .. :spin2:

peace

the MASK

you agentplaya .. no no .. dont wonder .. i am 200% straight . it is just that .. i got confused coz that dude was referring to girls with v. short skirts . and it sounded as if he is talking about himself . .i mean hearself . i mean that is what i thought that he is a she .. but it turend out that she is a he .. so now i am in trouble .

r u following me kid .. heheehehehe . coz i am totally lost now myself .. :spin2:

peace

the MASK

quick mask, edit your posts so no one see's what you wrote! lol

quick mask, edit your posts so no one see's what you wrote! lol

mikek .. good point and i thought about editing it . but then it wont be funny .. and the post wont make sense anymore ..

so i, bravely, decided to keep the original posting and take the heat on it .. so long as people can read and laugh .. why not .. it is funny after all ..

peace

the MASK

peace

the MASK

hmm, do you have this much trouble distinguishing between males and females out in public too? ;)