Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn jeter

jtk4

all right batting .400 over the last 7 games, ave up to .220. I think it might be safe to say that he is gay

or it is safe to say that he is out of the slump. Reverse jinx he should bat .125 over the next seven.

Yeah he hits some homeruns.. meanwhile he's dropping the ball left and right in the field.. :rolleyes:

yeha he made 2 errors (1 very questionable by the scorer)So what?

HEs been playing great SS this year...and finally the bat is coming alive

Stop the hatin ...he does wear pinstripes :rolleyes:;)

codica, what has JEter done or hasnt done to warrant you not likin him? :confused:

nah i do not " have it" for jeter, i started this thread saying he was suckin ass, and i will be the first to admit when he is not sucking ass. I am not one of those people who only post shit when things are in my favor.

Still not to good on defense but atleast he is there for something.

nah i do not " have it" for jeter, i started this thread saying he was suckin ass, and i will be the first to admit when he is not sucking ass. I am not one of those people who only post shit when things are in my favor.

Still not to good on defense but atleast he is there for something.

he has had a solid year so far Defensively (take away the 2 errors yesterday)

.976 fielding pct. only 6 errors and 2nd most chances behind tejada

yeah but his range is suspect, so he will make less errors if he gets to less balls. I would like to know how many balls get through the left side of the infield for hits. Last year todd walker let so many balls through we went out and got pokey. He did not get errors just kinda watched them or did a flop as the ball went into right field.

yeah but his range is suspect, so he will make less errors if he gets to less balls. I would like to know how many balls get through the left side of the infield for hits. Last year todd walker let so many balls through we went out and got pokey. He did not get errors just kinda watched them or did a flop as the ball went into right field.

i knew you were gonna use the "range" thing , which allegedly has been a knock on DJ , his range is fine and gets to shots to his left well and usually gets to the ball to field it in front of him...watch him consistently and youll see..

and like i said going into last nights games he had the 2nd most chances amongst AL shortstops behind Tejada (with only 6 errors)...so he is getting to the balls.....(allright no gay jokes....... Jeter/balls) :D

I am not sure but i think range and chances have nothing to do with each other. If he does not get to the ball it is not a chance. I really have not watched more then 9 or 10 games (7 vs us then when they are on espn) and his range is ok but when you compare to other ss (arod, nomahh circa 2003, visquel, even pokey) you can see he is lacking. Speaking of pokey he is a friggin vacume cleaner, he has mad range and makes things look so easy.

There has to be a stat some whee that shows how many ground ball hits there have been say in the past 3 years through the range less jeter infield.

And yes jeter loves balls.

I am not sure but i think range and chances have nothing to do with each other. If he does not get to the ball it is not a chance. I really have not watched more then 9 or 10 games (7 vs us then when they are on espn) and his range is ok but when you compare to other ss (arod, nomahh circa 2003, visquel, even pokey) you can see he is lacking. Speaking of pokey he is a friggin vacume cleaner, he has mad range and makes things look so easy.

There has to be a stat some whee that shows how many ground ball hits there have been say in the past 3 years through the range less jeter infield.

Jeter SUCKS balls

.233 hitting shortstop with no range.........when is Torre gonna do the right thing and move him over to 2nd

yeh IMO chances have to do with range as well cause if you have a lot of chances especially in the top 3 or 4 guys in the league , it means you get to balls,(and what maybe half the chances per game are hit right at the player other than that they have to show range to get to them) I know he is not the BEST defensive ss in the league , but he is not as bad as peeps make himout to be , and this year he has been fielding the position very well.

Yeh i always liked POkey , just never had a big stick , Had lot more potential earlier on ,as CIncy wouldnt give him up in the Griffey deal with Seattle

and yeh Jeter lovs balls....his own smackin off some 22 yr old FEMALe models ass :hump: