Clubplanet Nightlife Community

global underground promotinal copy

teamj5

keep that crap to yourself!

I tried listening to that essential mix... couldn't get past the first half hour. Are you people serious? Do you really like that music or is it some huge global-wide conspiracy against me or something? The fact that stymie likes it so much only proves how bad it is.

I need the eddie richards fabric :mad:

i have the eddie richards fabric but now im not giving it to you cause you are being a grade A cock.

Sasha & Digweed are the reason there is an eddie richards. show some respect for the greatest djs in the world. their music is so far above your head.....why dont you go back to listening to your trendy tech horse cds where all the trendy types are.

:mad:

this sasha cd is going to be so fucking good you wont be able to stand it.

does sasha bring the breaks in this one? soooo innovative. Sasha and Digweed have nothing to do with Eddie Richards fool!

G.U. = most over-rated compilation series of all time. Dj Kicks, Nite:Life, Fabric, Nu Breed/24-7 are all better.... more consistent.

Twilo brainwashed a generation! :hat:

does sasha bring the breaks in this one? soooo innovative. Sasha and Digweed have nothing to do with Eddie Richards fool!

G.U. = most over-rated compilation series of all time. Dj Kicks, Nite:Life, Fabric, Nu Breed/24-7 are all better.... more consistent.

I have the ER fabric, I will try and put it on tonight.

24-7 isnt consistent -- ducking --

I 100% agree

He is looking at you :love:

828272130122-072-sRGB.jpg