Clubplanet Nightlife Community

please explain this one?

so it has been brought to my attention that about every single newspaper in the country has had the pics of americans humiliating iraqis. and every single newspaper has had the pics and story of the american civilian getting his head cut off. except the NYT? today they had a pic of american soldiers raiding a mosque? can some one explain that? please?

um i believe that i was asking about the NYT the newspaper of record. the same one that EVERYSINGLE network news source gets its news from.

fox, cnn yeah i know i saw it all last night and all morning

again explain if EVERYONE else felt the need for front page news why didnt the NYT? dont dodge the question

cause they are a piece of shit newspaper run by jews with an agenda you know i know and everyone else knows it

you dont have to be a pussy you could of just came out and said it

now you will mock me for being a nazi sympathizing jew hater because i said it was run by jews with an agenda but everyone knows its the truth

cause they are a piece of shit newspaper run by jews with an agenda you know i know and everyone else knows it

you dont have to be a pussy you could of just came out and said it

now you will mock me for being a nazi sympathizing jew hater because i said it was run by jews with an agenda but everyone knows its the truth

haha - No, I'm not but I'm fuckin rolling on my ass laughing. Run by Jews so they don't show the beheading???

:rofl:

Thats like you saying calls to visa offices in US embassies are expensive because they have to pay for the "security so no-one listens in"!

i said they have an agenda they want to tare the bush administration down, if you read the paper everyday like i do you would understand what i am saying.......a few days ago the ENTIRE front page was pics of iraqis in weird positions and whatever when its an american killed there was NOTHING at all. but a pic of us bombing a mosque

i said they have an agenda they want to tare the bush administration down, if you read the paper everyday like i do you would understand what i am saying.......a few days ago the ENTIRE front page was pics of iraqis in weird positions and whatever when its an american killed there was NOTHING at all. but a pic of us bombing a mosque

maybe they do, maybe they don't. I don't read the NYT. BTW, I hope you've been reading papers from around the world for the outrage you've been looking for. Including from a lot of Muslim coutries (not all).

hhahahaha one day i will meet you and you will realize that i am not a racist at all. i just speak the truth and do not try to pussy foot around subjects like you all do and not try and offend anybody. i speak the truth plain and simple guys.