Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it me or is this messageboard ADDICTIVE?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like- I first checked new threads at 9am, and I turn around and its almost one o'clock in the afternoon. Honestly--what do we gain from this?? I'm serious- could anyone tell me some positive stuff like, Oh I met my boyfriend, or I am up on the best colored Starburst to eat. Or whatever!!! I need the benefits or I'm going to try recovery before it's too late!!!

It's like- I first checked new threads at 9am, and I turn around and its almost one o'clock in the afternoon. Honestly--what do we gain from this?? I'm serious- could anyone tell me some positive stuff like, Oh I met my boyfriend, or I am up on the best colored Starburst to eat. Or whatever!!! I need the benefits or I'm going to try recovery before it's too late!!!

See it's already too late.......You're speaking in tongues......and I have no f'ing clue what you just said.........

What I am asking is: can you tell me anything great that you've gained by reading this stuff. Have you gained friends or knowlege???? I want to know or I am gonna force myself to go thru withdrawl...

...i met my wife on cp...our kids are just getting into it right now...i hesitate to give them their own account at this point but the wife says i worry too much...dave christened them years ago at a meetup...it was beyond words...free punch and pie for the lot...it almost brings a tear to my third eye...

...i met my wife on cp...our kids are just getting into it right now...i hesitate to give them their own account at this point but the wife says i worry too much...dave christened them years ago at a meetup...it was beyond words...free punch and pie for the lot...it almost brings a tear to my third eye...

Are you serious? I am not sure if your just messing around?? I feel like a dork!!

What I am asking is: can you tell me anything great that you've gained by reading this stuff. Have you gained friends or knowlege???? I want to know or I am gonna force myself to go thru withdrawl...

i've actually met someo people off cp and with one we talk almost everyday.. there's a few others who i've talked with who seem really cool as well.. there's also a lame one here and there.. but what are ya gonna do? i used to be addicted to cp... but this new board look is whack... and i only check it out once or twice a week instead of once or twice a day..

Guest gabo
Are you serious? I am not sure if your just messing around?? I feel like a dork!!

It's true. I went to his kids Bar Mitzva

Wow, they grow up quick...it feels like yesterday since we all met for there christening. We'll have to catch up this summer for a barbeque or something. Tell the mrs. I say hello

i've actually met someo people off cp and with one we talk almost everyday.. there's a few others who i've talked with who seem really cool as well.. there's also a lame one here and there.. but what are ya gonna do? i used to be addicted to cp... but this new board look is whack... and i only check it out once or twice a week instead of once or twice a day..

Yea Really this board sux now... i miss the old one./.// :type:

Friendssssssssssssss girl.... you meet some cool people on here,

Well HI!!!. It already seems like we have something in common. I am Italian, and female, and what is your quote all about? Are you a DJ? or is it from a song? (not sure) I'm from BKlyn ( what part of queens you livin' in?)

welll im not a DJ..... my sig is from a song... its call Nobody likes the records taht i play lol... its on the new ultra dance/trance cd vol 5 i believe... 2nd Cd # 5 lol...

im in Queens Baysideeeeeeeeeeee,,,, where in bk are u and how old r u hun?

By the way my name is Danielle ;-)

and lmfao = laughing my F%$&ing ass off