Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cat Stalks Manhattan Ricers

Alright - So I am going into Manhattan this past Saturday night and it seems like every ricer and his evil twin wants a piece of the Pantera.

I mean every other stop light some clown comes and starts revving his 2.0 liter whatever.

I have to admit it was fun chewing them up. The torque from the 351 Cleveland made it pretty effortless to leave them eating my exhaust.

The best part was the looks I got cruising by a bunch of different clubs. I drove by Crobar and Spirit, Boulevard, Webster Hall. About 8 people came up and asked "Is that a Lamborghini?" No it's a Pantera, by far a better car.

The other fun part was running around most of the time in second gear. In Manhattan in second gear at about 25-35 mph most of the time that makes the rpm's right about 2000-2800. At that engine speed, the exhaust has this resonance that sets off every car alarm for 30 feet. I must have set off easily 70-80 alarms.

So CPer's if you see a red and black Pantera GTS wave and say hello.

Alright - So I am going into Manhattan this past Saturday night and it seems like every ricer and his evil twin wants a piece of the Pantera.

I mean every other stop light some clown comes and starts revving his 2.0 liter whatever.

I have to admit it was fun chewing them up. The torque from the 351 Cleveland made it pretty effortless to leave them eating my exhaust.

The best part was the looks I got cruising by a bunch of different clubs. I drove by Crobar and Spirit, Boulevard, Webster Hall. About 8 people came up and asked "Is that a Lamborghini?" No it's a Pantera, by far a better car.

The other fun part was running around most of the time in second gear. In Manhattan in second gear at about 25-35 mph most of the time that makes the rpm's right about 2000-2800. At that engine speed, the exhaust has this resonance that sets off every car alarm for 30 feet. I must have set off easily 70-80 alarms.

Any pics of that car to see?

the car really does not impress me that much but if you are happy with

it than good for you :bounce:

Just make it a point not to step to a dk green integra with bronze rims if you are ever in Jersey..hehe You'd get :blown: away....

Let's see some pics man :)

Just make it a point not to step to a dk green integra with bronze rims if you are ever in Jersey..hehe You'd get :blown: away....

Or any mr2 for that matter , the power to weight ratio will force you to automatically shit your pants.

I'm in Jersey all the time.

slow down there buddy, not sure about being better then a Lamborghini, what year is it? Please don't say 70's......also setting off car alarms doesn't mean shit. Oh by the way how old was the kid at webster hall that asked if it was a lamborghini. Was she 14 or 15?

I smell a race , both of you just better pray no mr2's showup.

MR2's??? Hahahhah thats some funny sh*t right there... :ghey:

At any rate...a Pantera and a Lambo are not even in the same class.. Hands down the Lambo is a better car all around...

If the man is happy with the Pantera then let him be happy...We all have our likes and dislikes!! Would love to see some pics if you have them

:blah::blah: I have yet to see an MR2 that was quick and will continue to laugh until I do..Sorry but the MR2, ESPECIALLY a stock 91 is not going to beat a pantera or pretty much anything else on the road for that matter

:blah::blah: I have yet to see an MR2 that was quick and will continue to laugh until I do..Sorry but the MR2, ESPECIALLY a stock 91 is not going to beat a pantera or pretty much anything else on the road for that matter

You're digging your own grace here buddy. :aaah: