Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNNEL

I got to the tunnel at around 1, I have not been there for about two years. I found the crowd to be so young I was embarrassed. The music sucked at first then at around 2:30 got harder and better. I was supposed to meet up with my friends, but couldn’t find them. I was alone the whole time. I just danced my face off on the block in the middle of the main dance floor until around 4. Finally I left to go meet up with my GF at exit, I had an unbelievable time there. Stayed until around 8. I believe I must say my farewells to Tunnel… your right, It will never be what it was, and I will never be 17 again!

Originally posted by jonathanny:

--DO U KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO FUCK ON COCAINE?--

...Yes i do know i do it almost every weekend, nothing special just takes longer to cum.

tunnel was off the hook. they were playing joints in every room. i couldnt decide what room to stay in. everywhere i went i couldnt stop dancing. i left at what should really be 8 with the dancefloor still pumpping. jv was off the hook. i havent heard music like that in a long time

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

WHERES FRANK ALVEE AND THE HARD HOUSE

Originally posted by msoprano13:

tunnel was off the hook. they were playing joints in every room. i couldnt decide what room to stay in. everywhere i went i couldnt stop dancing. i left at what should really be 8 with the dancefloor still pumpping. jv was off the hook. i havent heard music like that in a long time

Hmmmmmm. Twilos wack and the tunnel is off the hook. WTF?

Hmmmmmm. Twilos wack and the tunnel is off the hook. WTF?

ROFL----Enter The Twilight Zone

------------------

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift...that is why we call it the present"

[This message has been edited by dj joe (edited 10-29-2000).]

Originally posted by smashlips:

what so was there no meetup? i didn't make it there in the first place...

I tried to check for folks at the meetup, but it didn't seem like there was one. got there around 1, hung in the main area til about 2, then went upstairs. found the main music to be mediocre and couldn't get my groove on. but upstairs was great.

never been to tunnel before. have to say that I didn't find the crowd to be very friendly. I was the Rave Fairy so I went around the club handing out glowsticks, must've given away about 8 sets, and found people to be really snotty or weirded out by that. with the exception of rainbow brite who absolutely thrilled, gave me a fantastic smile, and made my night because of it. guess I'm just used to vinyl and twilo where people come up and dance with you and smile and talk to you. but still had a fantastic time.

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

Originally posted by brandie:

mike also realllllllly likes Exit.

ICK.

hehehehe

luv,

brandie

yes brandie i really do like exit. and tunnel was out of controol for certain reasons, and me notliking twilo for my own reasons doesnt mean the tunnel wasnt banging cause it was,.

brandie next time you come home we need to just chill and smoke an lll as oppese to getting crazy. i had a good night with you there

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

awwwwwww - how sweet you are. biggrin.gif

fine with me . . . i'm up for smokin' as long as we get to listen to zombie nation . . .

hehehe

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

as stop don't front like you dont' like exitS

you know you LOVE it

hehehe

mike great night at tunnel and jv was off the hook. now im back on hiatus til pvd.

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

that's right, i *love* exit.

as a matter of fact, can we go this weekend? and how bout we just SKIP PVD and go to exit instead? that's what i realllllly wanna do.

mike - you're coming to PVD, right? wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Archived