Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Method is 1 of the greatest

Just saw an old episode of MTV2 that said Method man is in the top 25 of Greatest MC's. I think he totally deserves this props.

Just found out at my internship that his long ass awaited cd Tical 0 The Prequel is dropping May 18th. It's got all kinds of bangers, and mad good reviews on XXL and the Sauce, so kop that ish.

Have you peeped his grimey ass video "What's Happening" f/ Bustat Buss, shit is mad pimp, got that ol' skool appeal, hope his cd is like this all the way through. go peep it at methodman.com

one!

Just saw an old episode of MTV2 that said Method man is in the top 25 of Greatest MC's. I think he totally deserves this props.

Just found out at my internship that his long ass awaited cd Tical 0 The Prequel is dropping May 18th. It's got all kinds of bangers, and mad good reviews on XXL and the Sauce, so kop that ish.

Have you peeped his grimey ass video "What's Happening" f/ Bustat Buss, shit is mad pimp, got that ol' skool appeal, hope his cd is like this all the way through. go peep it at methodman.com

one!

i love meth..but he's the worst of the wu. he shouldnt have been so high up on that bullllllllllllshit MTV poll that didnt even have Slick Rick or BIg L on it...bleeeeeehhhhh

absolutely...leaving off slick rick is like leavin off john hancock's signature on the declaration of independence...he was the most noticeable character in the early days of hip hop...he stood out..just like john hancocks big ass signature

The worst of the Wu, how do you figure? I do think Pig Pun got shafted, but Method deserves his place in hip hop history. Word.

who is meth better than?? cappadona dont count..he waint Wu..no matter how hard they try to tell me he is...u damn well know he aint better than the Gza or Pretty Tony....compare Cuban Linx to Tical...BLowww out !! Deck? never..Masta Killah? no way...Ol' Dirty? he's in a class of his own...the only person that might compare is Golden Arms...but he's spit fire too so...its a toss up

Slick Rick, yeah. Pun got left off, people like Foxy didn't deasearve to be there, but thats the point of these polls, to get people talking about them.

BTW, Meth, to me, is def top 25. When you say MC, you have to take into account the whole package. To say Masta Killah or Deck is better is really crazy. One of my top 3 favorite albums of all time is Only Built for Fucking Cub Linx, but what the hell has Rae done since?? It pains me to say that, because at one time, he was up there with Nas, Prodigy, and Buckshot in that ear. Without Meth, there would be no Wu. His personality, energy, and flow made his stand out. And when the man wanted to drop lyrics, he could do it with the bes of them. Peep this verse.....

Drink a Heineken, as we go inside the mind again

Nevermindin men droppin gem, can he shine again

Most definate, let this be my last willing testament

For the pesimist, exercise for the Exorcist

Johnny Treacherous, like Three, I'm supposed to be

Perpetuous, desimate the poetry cuz everything is close to me

The lectorous, Jonathan, king of the seven seas, battle wit Leviathan

The Methodist, poly to your deficit, hit it up

If I can't live it up somebody gotta give it up

John J., blow em out the water adopt the Bombay

Your bitch look like Strange', look at me the wrong way

Burn one and sautee, bringin you different ways to sword play

They bustin Bullets Over Broadway, Deep Cover

I'm like Larry when the Fish-burn, I burn rubber

Cuz I'm not an easy lover

To the midnight, butt naked wit a knife

Ask my a-alikes, I've been crazy all my life

Hardtime homicide, time flys, do or die

Crooked ass and crooked eye, scripture from the darkside

Johnny 5, I reside, in the killa bee hive,

only the strong gon' survive

From the depths of the killa to the top, we're now born

Wildin on Staten Island be the poet John John

Can't forget Bobby, if I did I'd feel gyp

Like my sandwich ain't a sandwich without Miracle Whip

From the depths of the killa to the top, we're now born

Wildin on Staten Island be the poet John John

Can't forget Digi, if I did I'd feel gyp

Like my sandwich ain't a sandwich without Miracle Whip

His new album is complete TRASH, but you gotta give props where props is deasearved man. I guess to each his own, but to me he has a place in history.