Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees vs. Red Sox

That fan taking notes for the Yankees is definately a "bandwagon" fan.

April 8: Javier Vasquez looked good in his debut. Im predicting 23 wins. Or 25. Maybe even 27 with that offense.

April 16: Javier ... it's one thing to beat the White Sox, but another to beat the Red Sox at Fenway Park. I'm not so sure you have what it takes to wear the pinstripes.

April 25:We're 4½ behind Boston. Steinbrenner's a bum. Doesn't he know this game is about chemistry? He's buying superstars, but this isn't a team; this is 25 players and 25 Hummers. We lost our heart and soul when Paulie retired

May 9:Our second comeback from a six-run deficit this week! This team has heart, I'll tell you. Paulie would be proud.

April 28: The Yanks won, but Jeter is 0 for his last 32! I went to the game and even booed him tonight. Hey, I know he has this reputation as a winner and all, but when was the last time we won the World Series? Three freakin' years ago, that's when. Disgraceful. A payroll of $190 million and I have to pay money to watch this slop?

May 8:My boy Jeter is up .200. Did you see what Torre said about Jeter? "He is very secure in who he is as a person. He is probably the toughest guy I have ever managed. Stuff like this doesn't change him."

That's right, Derek will be back up to .300 by the end of season. But Derek doesn't care about his stats anyway. He's all about October.

:shoot: