Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Night Warm Up @ The Whitelaw

lyrik

133106whitelaw_night.jpg

Blow It Up!-->*~( )http://www.primalrecords.com/ra06/8625.ram( )~*<--Blow It Up!

133106lobby_shot.jpg

Lyrik & Corradi This Saturday :pint:

This Saturday I will be heading down to join John Corradi at the Whitelaw from 3PM to 11PM. Great food, great drinks and chill atmoshpere that is a perfect way to start off the Saturday night. John will doing a little acid jazz session to start things off for the first couple hours and of course by happy hour the place will be moving nicely as usual and the sounds of house music will be flowing. 2-4-1 drinks as usual. Anyone going to catch kaskade should definitely stop in here first!

(Whitelaw Hotel)

808 Collins

SOBE

Since I was a bad househead this past weekend and didn't go to Nerve for the Lust party, I'll try and make it out on saturday afternoon for this. :D

Bitch say wha....try!?! Oh no you are required to make it there by at least 6 or 7pm or you are outta here!

Thank you!!! :bowdown:

You guys really rocked it yesterday afternoon and well into the evening! I had the best time. I couldn't think of a better way to spend the hours between 6pm and 11pm! It's too bad more CPers didn't make an appearance! Another amazing night of all things house!!! :getdown: I can't even start naming tracks cause I'd have to type up the entire evening's playlist! :woah: I was actually happy that lyrik brought his DJM-500 cause he was really putting that thing through its paces!!! I was totally reminded of that night when Heather tore up Lush!!! He was just tweakin' EVERY record!!! Reverb, flange, echoes, the works!!! :aright: Truly a masterful performance!!! What the fuck is the name of that new Igloo record you played!?!? NASTY!

JC started light but the groove was there! Lots and lots of vocals and just very ecclectic soulfulness!!! Of course 2 for 1 drinks never hurt. Thanks for the hookup John! Sheldon, you should have stuck around! Great to see Alan (junkieXL) and his wife Gina! I just wish more people would take advantage of these intimate little house soirees so that we can continue to enjoy them every weekend! :)

You guys really rocked it yesterday afternoon and well into the evening! I had the best time. I couldn't think of a better way to spend the hours between 6pm and 11pm! It's too bad more CPers didn't make an appearance! Another amazing night of all things house!!! :getdown: I can't even start naming tracks cause I'd have to type up the entire evening's playlist! :woah: I was actually happy that lyrik brought his DJM-500 cause he was really putting that thing through its paces!!! I was totally reminded of that night when Heather tore up Lush!!! He was just tweakin' EVERY record!!! Reverb, flange, echoes, the works!!! :aright: Truly a masterful performance!!! What the fuck is the name of that new Igloo record you played!?!? NASTY!

JC started light but the groove was there! Lots and lots of vocals and just very ecclectic soulfulness!!! Of course 2 for 1 drinks never hurt. Thanks for the hookup John! Sheldon, you should have stuck around! Great to see Alan (junkieXL) and his wife Gina! I just wish more people would take advantage of these intimate little house soirees so that we can continue to enjoy them every weekend! :)

Its the new Igloo that just came out and it was a cut off the B side....I have my record bag still in the car so I tell ya later....thanks for coming...turnout could've been better but it was way fun.

What the fuck is the name of that new Igloo record you played!?!? NASTY!

Igloo 11 - Get Over It (by sean fermoyle)

I also played another off this ep "A Dozen Rosies" (by kokee "the nose" anu & korin ladke)

I like the enitre record all 5 cuts.

Wait till you here the new peaches Colt 45 EP....should be here by next week that will be played to the max when i play the womb may 25th and Lush June 17Th.

Its the new Igloo that just came out and it was a cut off the B side....I have my record bag still in the car so I tell ya later....thanks for coming...turnout could've been better but it was way fun.

Are you nutz? You left your records in the car with this heat? :mad: