Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone PLEASE explain this to me...

...the explanation is that the cat either had surgery or as was the case with my cats - had matted fur...my cat had several mats in his fur because my father was taking care of him and did not brush him on a regular basis...in extreme cases, they shave most of kitty...my cat hated me for a good couple of weeks..lol...they fucking know...

...the explanation is that the cat either had surgery or as was the case with my cats - had matted fur...my cat had several mats in his fur because my father was taking care of him and did not brush him on a regular basis...in extreme cases, they shave most of kitty...my cat hated me for a good couple of weeks..lol...they fucking know...

ok..that's fine...but what about people who do this for pure entertainment....

ok..that's fine...but what about people who do this for pure entertainment....

...do you know someone that's actually done that?...i dont...and if i did, i would prob do something to them equivalent to what they did to their pet...it's ok to poke fun at pets, humans, etc but when it borders on cruelty it is simply inexcusable...

...do you know someone that's actually done that?...i dont...and if i did, i would prob do something to them equivalent to what they did to their pet...it's ok to poke fun at pets, humans, etc but when it borders on cruelty it is simply inexcusable...

Im am with you on that, but I don't see how you say thats cruel. Kicking a cat in the head, thowing it against the wall, piercing its ear, Thats cruel.

Just shaving your cat for a laugh or two is not that bad, unless you live in Alaska or someplace that they need that fur.

I'm talking about shaving the cat and throwing up pics on a website for shits n giggles...we are on the same page! It's too early for debate class...and for the record no I don't know anyone...

I'm talking about shaving the cat and throwing up pics on a website for shits n giggles...we are on the same page! It's too early for debate class...and for the record no I don't know anyone...

...there's no debate - if someone shaves a cat for entertainment i think they're a worthless schmuck...if i sounded angry it wasnt directed to you - i have a low tolerance for cruelty and to me, that's what this is...it's not that i dont have a sense of humor about things but i think there are lines...and people like this have pets for the wrong reasons...they view an animal as just an animal...if you want a good laugh there are plenty of other ways to get them...imo

sooo funny...2 days ago i walked into a pet store and saw a cat that looked EXACTLY like the cat in the picture....EXCEPT is was PINK!!!!! THe owner dyed its hair pink!!! It was insane!!! The owner told me that this cat has been on Jay Leno & David Letterman and hundreds of CAT Shows...

THe cat had a Lion Haircut....Oh..the funniest of all.....it was a BOY!!!! :laugh: