Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Final Comment About All This Shit

drsatan

WE ARE SO FORTUNATE TO LIVE IN THE COUNTRY THAT WE DO. DESPITE EVERYTHING THIS IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE LIVING HERE AND DONT FEEL THAT WAY, PLEASE, MOVE AWAY AND FIND YOUR PARADISE. WE ARE THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT WAS NEVER SUBJECT TO A FOREIGN INVASION. FOR MANY YEARS WE TOOK MEASURES THAT PROTECTED AMERICA. THAT ENDED ON 9/11.

ITS SO EASY FOR US TO SIT AND SECOND GUESS ALL THE DECISIONS MADE BY THOSE IN GOVERNMENT. KEEP IN MIND, THAT IN TRUTH THATS JUST BEING THE ARM CHAIR QUARTERBACK...THE TRUTH IS THAT WE REALLY HAVE NO COMPREHENSION ON WHAT IT TAKES TO DEAL WITH AND MAKE THE DECISIONS THAT EFFECT THIS COUNTRY. THATS WHY WE ARE HERE, POSTING ON CLUBPLANET, RATHER THAN SITTING IN THE PENTAGON OR WHITE HOUSE. THE ISSUES OF THE WORLD TODAY ARE DIFFICULT ONES..FULL OF TOUGH DECISIONS THAT EITHER WAY YOU CHOOSE, EFFECT MILLIONS....

SO AS WE SIT TODAY AT OUR COMPUTER AND EAT AT BURGER KING AND DRIVE OUR CARS WE HAVE FREEDOM..WE DONT HAVE SUICICIDE BOMBERS WALKING INTO DADELAND MALL..(AT LEAST NOT YET) REMEMBER WHERE THAT FREEDOM CAME FROM.

FUCK IRAQ FUCK AFGANISTAN, FUCK BIN LADEN, FUCK AL QADA, FUCK HUSSIEN AND FUCK ANY LOW LIFE TERRORIST AND THOSE WHO PROTECT THEM.

AND MOST OF ALL ...FUCK YOU IF YOU DONT LOVE AMERICA AND WISH TO PROTECT IT.

NEVER AGAIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=gregg&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=36&GSob=n&GRid=5895924&pt=Elizabeth%20%28Lisa%29%20Martin%20Gregg&

Guest saleen351

Amen!

America, love it or leave it..

BTW (insert some lame wack comment by sobetone against america here)

WE ARE SO FORTUNATE TO LIVE IN THE COUNTRY THAT WE DO. DESPITE EVERYTHING THIS IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE LIVING HERE AND DONT FEEL THAT WAY, PLEASE, MOVE AWAY AND FIND YOUR PARADISE. WE ARE THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT WAS NEVER SUBJECT TO A FOREIGN INVASION. FOR MANY YEARS WE TOOK MEASURES THAT PROTECTED AMERICA. THAT ENDED ON 9/11.

ITS SO EASY FOR US TO SIT AND SECOND GUESS ALL THE DECISIONS MADE BY THOSE IN GOVERNMENT. KEEP IN MIND, THAT IN TRUTH THATS JUST BEING THE ARM CHAIR QUARTERBACK...THE TRUTH IS THAT WE REALLY HAVE NO COMPREHENSION ON WHAT IT TAKES TO DEAL WITH AND MAKE THE DECISIONS THAT EFFECT THIS COUNTRY. THATS WHY WE ARE HERE, POSTING ON CLUBPLANET, RATHER THAN SITTING IN THE PENTAGON OR WHITE HOUSE. THE ISSUES OF THE WORLD TODAY ARE DIFFICULT ONES..FULL OF TOUGH DECISIONS THAT EITHER WAY YOU CHOOSE, EFFECT MILLIONS....

SO AS WE SIT TODAY AT OUR COMPUTER AND EAT AT BURGER KING AND DRIVE OUR CARS WE HAVE FREEDOM..WE DONT HAVE SUICICIDE BOMBERS WALKING INTO DADELAND MALL..(AT LEAST NOT YET) REMEMBER WHERE THAT FREEDOM CAME FROM.

FUCK IRAQ FUCK AFGANISTAN, FUCK BIN LADEN, FUCK AL QADA, FUCK HUSSIEN AND FUCK ANY LOW LIFE TERRORIST AND THOSE WHO PROTECT THEM.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=gregg&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=36&GSob=n&GRid=5895924&pt=Elizabeth%20%28Lisa%29%20Martin%20Gregg&

:bowdown: What a country we have! If you're not happy do something about it...get involved....and vote....if your not voting than shut the fuck up because you obviously really don't care about the country and like it was stated above your just being an arm chair quarterback.

Armchair generals, and armchair philosophers go head to head yet again! I love this country!

In Soviet Russia...nah nevermind...

But yeah, if you don't like living here, get the fuck out.

sorry but i'm not ready to get down on my knees and suck our government's dick quite yet.

many of the men and women up on capitol hill care more about their own agendas and self-promotion than serving the people of our country. there are certainly a few that are different, i have much respect and appreciation for those who have acted to help protect us. i certainly respect the people who over the years have helped to create the freedoms we enjoy today.

and i really do love america, i can't imagine having a career or a family anywhere else really. and i do vote. but i think the country needs dissention. we need people who are going to be skeptical and ask questions and speak up when they feel strongly about something.

just because i vehemently disagree with what our country is doing in regards to this war at this moment doesn't mean i don't still love this country.

i'm not meaning to belittle this thread or be offensive, but i just can't entirely agree with it. ;)

Just a bit of perspective. The Al Qada and related groups and nations have indeed killed a few thousand Americans over the past few years. And that is really bad. But here is an interesting statistic, according to the FBI, the number of "Murders and Nonnegligent Manslaughter" in 2002 was 16,204. Yup, that means that Americans killed more Americans in one year than any of those groups listed above did in the past decade.

REFERENCE: http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_02/html/web/offreported/02-nmurder03.html