Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cielo Last Night...

djjoemama

So I trekked down to Cielo last night via the Feng Shui Xpress, for shits and giggles, and i gotta say, this club hits the nail on the head as far it's vibe, design, sound and staff. Inside, there's a, old skool, future-retro feel to the walls and seating, while a very top-notch Funktion One soundsystem pumps out some of the cleanest sounds of any room on the Atlantic seaboard. Roger Sanchez was on the entire night, starting it off proper, with some deep, jazzy soulful ear candy, equisitely programmed, deftly weaving funk, soul, tribal, and just plain straight-up-for-it house. Nice way to cap off the birthday week.

I wanted to hit up Cielo, but couldn't with work today. Hit up Keybar for a friends set and Table 50 for Porter, Randall Jones and LES though - very chill spot!

I want to check out Cielo though. Sure Sanchez was great@

I wanted to hit up Cielo, but couldn't with work today. Hit up Keybar for a friends set and Table 50 for Porter, Randall Jones and LES though - very chill spot!

I want to check out Cielo though. Sure Sanchez was great@

We were supposed to swing by Table 50 to see Dill, Sporter, Gaby & Co, but Steven Lee & some friends kidnapped me from Cielo...

You couldnt go because of work, yet you went to all those places LOL

lol, i mean I had to cut it off somewhere ya know? Could only hit up those two spots. And I still had to leave good parties early!! Oh well, real world....