Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ELITE ENT. & NU SOCIETY BRINGS u "THE PARTY" SATS @ XS IN SSH.... FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glady to say its gonna be another great summer down the shore. Kosta P, Petey K, George presenting MERGE! Denny @ TEMPTS, HOLLA!, Sergioooooo @ SURF, US @ XS - Every weekend @ Seaside Heights :bounce: ! Nothing but great music, crowd, and atmospheres.

Victor Soto

Totally agree with nicole this party is going to be something different and i think seaside is due for a change. I know there will be shots flying at mine and nicoles bar so i hope all you guys are ready for a great summer

THIS PARTY WILL BE GIVING U A LIL BIT OF EVERYTHING. (as far as music)

I'm all for a little change of pace music wise in seaside, and wouldn't mind hearing some hip hop here and there, but do you guys think that will bring in the wrong thugged out crowd?

I remember when merge had hip hop upstairs for some time, i think it was two summers ago...can't blame them for trying but what a nightmare that room turned into.

I'm all for a little change of pace music wise in seaside, and wouldn't mind hearing some hip hop here and there, but do you guys think that will bring in the wrong thugged out crowd?

I remember when merge had hip hop upstairs for some time, i think it was two summers ago...can't blame them for trying but what a nightmare that room turned into.

Yeah I remember that!!! hopefully not tho

Nah it is not going to be like what merge was couple of years ago. come out this sat or sun and check it out party is going to be insane. like i said seaside is due for a change and if any one can pull it off these guys can

Nah it is not going to be like what merge was couple of years ago. come out this sat or sun and check it out party is going to be insane. like i said seaside is due for a change and if any one can pull it off these guys can

sounds good....can't wait to check it out