Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When I'm high......

His voice is very relaxing and makes everything look so easy....

Yeh, I know. I love how he just starts stroking the brush on to the canvas like he's not doing anything important, then when he's done, those strokes turn out to be the most beautiful, realistic elements of a landscape.

"let's take a little crimson white, mix it with the titanium white, and let's have some fun...........maybe a little bit of snow lives in our little world..."

Bob Ross is still on?

When I was in High School back in the late 80's he was on, but I havent seen him in over 10 years.

And you are right he makes everything he is doing so easy.

Yeh, he's still on. Not sure what time everyday, but I catch him on WLIW (usually channel 21, but it may a different channel, depending on what part of NY you live in).

I was also wondering about something. I'm pretty sure that all of those Joy of Painting episodes were filmed back in the 70's & 80's (at least it seems that way), and I also know that Bob Ross is dead. Does anyone know what year he died in, and of what causes?