Clubplanet Nightlife Community

polo shirts are so in it aitn even funny

• 1 month later...
I hate you people, if you haven't been wearing them for years, stop it now, don't ruin my look

agreed... get off it... jay-z killing the dress shirt thing right now along with usher... wtf... stop it... please go back to your jerseys and sweat pants...

They're only 'in' in the US... the first thing I notice when I go to Europe is that I'm free of people wearing polo shirts, checkered shirts, and dockers. I don't know why fashion here is so bad, people need to stop dressing like nerds; grow some balls, dress with an edge. Everyone's dressing like they just got out of a fuckin country club. Preppy look is far too common and boring.

• 3 weeks later...
They're only 'in' in the US... the first thing I notice when I go to Europe is that I'm free of people wearing polo shirts, checkered shirts, and dockers. I don't know why fashion here is so bad, people need to stop dressing like nerds; grow some balls, dress with an edge. Everyone's dressing like they just got out of a fuckin country club. Preppy look is far too common and boring.

maybe I did just get out of the country club, and I am a preppy individual. Not everyone wants to look like trash, keep your crappy style to yourself

maybe I did just get out of the country club, and I am a preppy individual. Not everyone wants to look like trash, keep your crappy style to yourself

ha, you don't even know how I look... my opinion of trash is your generic preppy style, don't take it personally. How's your summer collection of white mini shorts and golfers vest from brooks bro? Gay yet? I wouldn't be caught dead in that junk people with a few bucks wear to think they have 'class'.

ha, you don't even know how I look... my opinion of trash is your generic preppy style, don't take it personally. How's your summer collection of white mini shorts and golfers vest from brooks bro? Gay yet? I wouldn't be caught dead in that junk people with a few bucks wear to think they have 'class'.

this just in: you are a poor piece of trash, have fun being a b&t piece of garbage, I weep for your children and can only hope you don't reproduce you disgusting piece of human waste