Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stupid Promotions

Do people actually go to Abyss to see Cameran of the Real World and The Ladies of the Apprentice? Just using that one as an example.. but.. Some of these promotions just seem stupid to me.. Does anyone really care that these people will be there?

Do people actually go to Abyss to see Cameran of the Real World and The Ladies of the Apprentice? Just using that one as an example.. but.. Some of these promotions just seem stupid to me.. Does anyone really care that these people will be there?

actually yea....

When Abyss had Jackie Jr., Abyss was chaos that nite. So many women that nite

Promotions like that are to get the "Average" Clubber/Bar Hopper out to the club. You gotta realize that to get that person out you have to do things that they will recognize and would find interesting.

Your Regular Customer base will always come for their own reasons, but to get the person that goes out once in a while to come out...it takes a promotion or a gimmic of that nature.

sometimes...

you got some balls calling your thread stupid promotions and then picking out abyss....btw the night was fucking packed, I was there for their other "stupid promotion" maybe, YOU should consider some "stupid promotions" as well, to pack your place.

only thing that gets me is fake promotions

Kosta im sure u know which ones im talking about

u know their fake well befor the week come around lol

id like to list a few but this isnt the drama thread

lol I know plenty of fake promos.....but I wont state anything...hey you know what, some busters need to fake shit to try and get ahead...but in the end we see who's still around.

lol I know plenty of fake promos.....but I wont state anything...hey you know what, some busters need to fake shit to try and get ahead...but in the end we see who's still around.

i guess WE are still around arent we? :laugh:

when u going to Merge again kid?

you got some balls calling your thread stupid promotions and then picking out abyss....btw the night was fucking packed, I was there for their other "stupid promotion" maybe, YOU should consider some "stupid promotions" as well, to pack your place.

There you go.. I guess people did come out to see Cameran from the Real World.. Good promotion..

Kosta, you have no idea what goes on at my place.. You've been banned for too long now..

LMFAO...Banned...I think not my friend....Ive been called repeatedly to come back there and Im not gonna bad mouth it out of respect for Pitek and Carollo and crew...You should really shut your mouth the more you open it the stupider you look....

YOU KNOW WHAT

IF MY BUSINESS IS NOT WELCOME THERE WELL TAKE OUR TUESDAY DINNER PARTY ELSEWHERE.

YOU SHOULD BAN ME...YOUR PUSSY BOUNCER PUTS ME IN A CHOKE HOLD WHEN IM FUCKING JUST ABOUT PASSED OUT DRUNK AND THE OWNER SAYS I WAS RESISTING...LOL you guys need to buy a clue.

and trust me kid.....I know what goes on everywhere...good BAD or indifferent.

is the town still breaking balls? I hear they got it out for you.

BTW thanks for covering the tab!!!

ILL SEE YOU TUESDAY GUESS YOURE GONNA CALL OUT THE BIG DAWGS FOR THIS ONE HUH!!!!

i guess WE are still around arent we? :laugh:

when u going to Merge again kid?

MERGE GRAND OPENING PARTY THIS SATURDAY MAY 22ND.

VIP CARD GIVEAWAY AND RICHIE RYDELL....I GUESS THESE STUPID PROMOTIONS MAY WORK THIS SUMMER....YOU COMING DOWN FOR THE STUPIDEST PROMOTION JONATHAN PETERS @ MERGE...TALK ABOUT STUPID...WHAT KIND OF DICK WOULD THINK THIS UP!!!!!! LMFAO :blown:

LMFAO...Banned...I think not my friend....Ive been called repeatedly to come back there and Im not gonna bad mouth it out of respect for Pitek and Carollo and crew...You should really shut your mouth the more you open it the stupider you look....

YOU KNOW WHAT

IF MY BUSINESS IS NOT WELCOME THERE WELL TAKE OUR TUESDAY DINNER PARTY ELSEWHERE.

YOU SHOULD BAN ME...YOUR PUSSY BOUNCER PUTS ME IN A CHOKE HOLD WHEN IM FUCKING JUST ABOUT PASSED OUT DRUNK AND THE OWNER SAYS I WAS RESISTING...LOL you guys need to buy a clue.

and trust me kid.....I know what goes on everywhere...good BAD or indifferent.

is the town still breaking balls? I hear they got it out for you.

BTW thanks for covering the tab!!!

ILL SEE YOU TUESDAY GUESS YOURE GONNA CALL OUT THE BIG DAWGS FOR THIS ONE HUH!!!!

I didn't pay that tab anyway.. but.. I was just fucking around.. I thought you would've been over all this allready and laughed about it.. I don't know you and I have no idea what happened to you that night..

The Merge thing sounds like a great party.. Good-luck w' it..

in that case I apologize....I am still a little un-easy about it never been thrown out of anywhere before esp. like that....it was kinda fun....anyway since you work there i thought you were officially banning me!!!!!!!!!!

I don't give a shit on who is going and really most peformances

only about the music and the liquer!!!!!!!

but people do come for those reason so I don't blame the promoters that people are pathetic to make there plans on where reality tv people hang out!

in that case I apologize....I am still a little un-easy about it never been thrown out of anywhere before esp. like that....it was kinda fun....anyway since you work there i thought you were officially banning me!!!!!!!!!!

no, not at all.. Come whenever you'd like.. Seemed like a misunderstanding to me.. You might've been a little too drunk and the bouncer might have over-reacted a little..

But this time.. I'm defintely going to ask for a credit card

no, not at all.. Come whenever you'd like.. Seemed like a misunderstanding to me.. You might've been a little too drunk and the bouncer might have over-reacted a little..

But this time.. I'm defintely going to ask for a credit card

i was def. more than too drunk...i was passed out...the only reason i woke up is cause i got a bucket of ice water dumped on me!!!!!

...hey its another one of those...one time i was soo drunk and i got thrown out of a club story to tell years down the road.

might be coming in tonight...see ya there if i do.