Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Platimum last nite for DJ's 2nd yr Ann..

sucked.... i dont think it was D'Jais 2nd anniversery party there cuz there was nobody there .. i think there party was at sleep last night ./.? but anyway platinum pretty much syucked the place was empty since most of the college kids from rutgers went home thurs.... but besides being empty it was good .. because of TOOCH>>..... haaa .. anyway aka. Mark Amatucci ripped it last night at platinum he played alot of good songs... and Dj Christian did good as well .. as for the mainroom i dont know .. i never go in there ,... to mainstream for my liking...

sucked.... i dont think it was D'Jais 2nd anniversery party there cuz there was nobody there .. i think there party was at sleep last night ./.? but anyway platinum pretty much syucked the place was empty since most of the college kids from rutgers went home thurs.... but besides being empty it was good .. because of TOOCH>>..... haaa .. anyway aka. Mark Amatucci ripped it last night at platinum he played alot of good songs... and Dj Christian did good as well .. as for the mainroom i dont know .. i never go in there ,... to mainstream for my liking...

How many of these bugs do we have to swat before they go away? Platinum empty, Give me a fucking break! Maybe if you moved around you would see where everyone was. And so you know, Sleep has NO effect on our numbers, we pool from two different groups.

Eventually they will go away....Empty?? The only thing that is empty is my glass before I get a refill!! HaHa...

Resident DJ Davis G and Guest DJ Mike White tore up the Main Room and Mark did a great job as always in the Wave Lounge

We are still strong and showing a great turnout for the off season up here in New Brunswick...Friday nights are still a crazy party :pint:

Eventually they will go away....Empty?? The only thing that is empty is my glass before I get a refill!! HaHa...

Resident DJ Davis G and Guest DJ Mike White tore up the Main Room and Mark did a great job as always in the Wave Lounge

Steve R and Steve S we have nothing but respect for you guys and no disrespect is directed towards you guys.....

But we are still going strong and showing a great turnout for the off season up here in New Brunswick...Friday nights are still a crazy party :pint:

If u have nothing but respect for us, then why are you even mentioning us in this thread? And if you respect us so much, why are you bashing the party we're doing?

If u have nothing but respect for us, then why are you even mentioning us in this thread? And if you respect us so much, why are you bashing the party we're doing? And don't add to peoples posts to make them look bad

See how easy it is to alter someones quote??

See how easy it is to alter someones quote??

What are you talking about? I didn't alter your quote. i ask specifically to you, if u have so much respect for us, why would u even mention us in this thread, We didn't get on this thread and bash platinum. My sn here is ccinoone and steve r's sn is roque1.

Steve S

If u have nothing but respect for us, then why are you even mentioning us in this thread? And if you respect us so much, why are you bashing the party we're doing?

No one is Bashing your party. If you look carefully you'll see we are sick of these people who constantly spread false rumors about Platinum. For the last two years there have been a shit load of these people on this board. Len said "Eventually THEY will go away" meaning the platinum bashers. We only mentioned Sleep to say we draw from different crowds. Nothing against your party, you know we all wish you the best of luck.

No one is Bashing your party. If you look carefully you'll see we are sick of these people who constantly spread false rumors about Platinum. For the last two years there have been a shit load of these people on this board. Len said "Eventually THEY will go away" meaning the platinum bashers. We only mentioned Sleep to say we draw from different crowds. Nothing against your party, you know we all wish you the best of luck.

Couldn't have said it better myself!!

Couldn't have said it better myself!!

Hey, you did say Go to Sleep, fall asleep. That wasn't nice, but the kid did try and say we were dead because everyone was at Sleep, which was a complete bullshit lie.

If you want to go to Sleep...all you are gonna do is fall asleep. And yes it was DJ Davis G's 2yr anniversary party....For a Friday night in the summer with all the shore clubs open, the place was still busy and everyone had a great time.

gary i understand where u are coming from, because when i use to work with you, i had to deal with the same thing. But this quote is what exactly len m said. "if you wanna go to Sleep....all you are gonna do is fall asleep." That is bashing. I honestly don't give a shit. But what made me say anything in the first place was this len person saying he has nothing but respect for me and steve then he'll go and bash a party we are doing.

Hey, you did say Go to Sleep, fall asleep. That wasn't nice, but the kid did try and say we were dead because everyone was at Sleep, which was a complete bullshit lie.

True, i don't know how you guys did on friday, i'm sure you guys were fine. But just because someone wants to say something negative about your party, it should be between those 2 people of objecting views. I just don't think it was right for my name and steve's name to be put out there, as if we were bashing what you guys do on a friday. When we didn't say anything like that.

But what made me say anything in the first place was this len person saying he has nothing but respect for me and steve then he'll go and bash a party we are doing.

I don't know you, nor do I honestly care about what the 2 of you do or how your party goes over there...I hope for your sake it goes well...

But for someone to say our party is dead cause everyone is at Sleep is pure bullshit because the party was great at Platinum last friday and every friday..as do I hope that the party is good over there as well

But for someone to say our party is dead cause everyone is at Sleep is pure bullshit because the party was great at Platinum last friday and every friday..as do I hope that the party is good over there as well

like i said keep that between you and whoever said that, don't put my name in it

like i said keep that between you and whoever said that, don't put my name in it

I don't think we said your name, so sorry if you took it personal. Once again, this thread isn't a reflection on you, It's about putting out fires that people love to start on this board. We love infusion, you guys are nothing but great. :bowdown:

haaa funny ass shit ...

well anyway this is the real razzati typing now ... my room-mate's use my computer all the time .. they were the ones who went out on friday to platinum i was in nyc. cuz i know better to step foot in platinum once middle of may rolls around ... cuz ill agree with sean(one of my room mates) that the wave lounge @ platinum is where its at .. and with no bugout djiin and no good dancers there to dance with ...why would anyone want to go to new brunswick......

steve u know we wouldnt bash u guys when there is no need to its not going to accomplish anything. we al wish u guys the best of luck u can see that we didnt even bring sleep up in this thread someone else did.

steve u know we wouldnt bash u guys when there is no need to its not going to accomplish anything. we al wish u guys the best of luck u can see that we didnt even bring sleep up in this thread someone else did.

i think that was already determined before i ever read or posted on this thread.

i just wanted to come on here and thank gary for the kind words.

Well, they got 1 thing right....It wasn't a "DJAIS" party, it was the D.J.'s party. I can speak for the Main Room (because I WAS in there). It was a great party and celebration for DavisG. The number of people in the club were just where they should be for this season. (Actually higher than last May) But to go out of your way to bash a party?????? And bash it with lies......c'mon man. Don't you have laundry to do or something more productive to do???