Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's THA MANN.............? TSETTOS

I thought Denny was average at best.... his first few songs were weak, then he kicked it up a notch ..... A to Z ripped a flawless set that had the place going crazy.... Djais crowd was not even worthy of the great music Mendez brought in there Sunday.

Funny when you hear someone like the Moo (who really has no clue how to put a set together on the whole ie. just puts songs on that don't fit in together) then you hear Mendez- there was a world of difference.

Toro and Bon- Thank you for a great day/night......

hands down, Richie has Denny's Number ANY day of the week.

Richie makes Denny look like a freaking wedding DJ.

AND THATS A FACT!

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING ?!?!? NOT TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM RICHIE BUT DENNY AND RICHIE ARE EQUAL IN MY OPINION

I thought Denny was average at best.... his first few songs were weak, then he kicked it up a notch ..... A to Z ripped a flawless set that had the place going crazy.... Djais crowd was not even worthy of the great music Mendez brought in there Sunday.

Funny when you hear someone like the Moo (who really has no clue how to put a set together on the whole ie. just puts songs on that don't fit in together) then you hear Mendez- there was a world of difference.

Toro and Bon- Thank you for a great day/night......

>Gots to keep it real w/ the DRUMZ BABY!!! thank you for the compliment. It just sucks when i started to feel it it was time to go.

mendez

>Gots to keep it real w/ the DRUMZ BABY!!! thank you for the compliment. It just sucks when i started to feel it it was time to go.

mendez

Yo papaaa! I walked in djais when you were on, you played some really good records. Only heard you for like maybe 25 mins, but you were rockin out.

Loved Teo's Set. And I heard Klutch Ripped it up.

im just fuckin with you

I see that your new....and dont know who I am....so I'll let that one go for now. Not that I'm anyone special...just that I dont kid around with people like that unless I know them well...or they know that I'm kidding.

All in good fun...right?