Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Piercings and more...

Candy

Ohhh yes it does + I was trying to hide it from my mom and I was having trouble speaking and eating so I said... fuck this piercing shit!

Ahh, when I got mine I was in the military and trying to hide it from them... it worked! :D

Why only 14? It's so much easier to stretch out the tongue than the ears.. I wanna get an 8g :D

I originaly had it pierced at 14 then i stretched it up to 8. I stoped wearing a barbell and went to a captive bead ring so i drop the gauge back down to 14.

candy those pics were pretty nasty! i'm not so much into shock-value piercings and body modifications!!!!! i like ones that are easier to look at. ;)

hows the hood ring, btw? is it fun? ever an inconvenience?

i loooooovvvve body art though! it reveals so much about a person's personality ... i have 4 piercings in my ears and then my belly button, my favorite. :)

i may get a tattoo, but i am waiting for a brilliant idea to strike me, i am not in a rush to get one just to be "cool" or feel the pain of needles (i have found that acupuncture somehow helps me satisfy those masochistic urges :devil: )

tats totally turn me on (on both sexes)- i definitely felt much more attraction towards the (ex-) boyfriends of mine who had tats versus those (few) who didn't. :drool:

NOW EVERYONE TELL ME ABOUT YOUR TATTOOS!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

or better yet...

SHOW US YOUR TATS!!!!! :)

I originaly had it pierced at 14 then i stretched it up to 8. I stoped wearing a barbell and went to a captive bead ring so i drop the gauge back down to 14.

How did it feel to have an 8?

I got mine pierced with a 12... strange cuz they're supposed to do it with a 12 unless u request bigger... and I didn't.

NOW EVERYONE TELL ME ABOUT YOUR TATTOOS!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

or better yet...

SHOW US YOUR TATS!!!!! :)

I have two ( I'll be going for #3 soon )

I have the eye of Ra' on my left foot and a Mexican sun on my lowerback.

I am thinking about getting the OM haven't decided where to put it

i had my belly button pierced for awhile until it got infected and went from an innie to an outtie with white and green puss on it. i went to the dr. & he said he had never seen anything like that b4 & that he outta look into these type of infections further.

i don' t have any tattoo's but i think they are kool as hell. i do like the temporary 1's cuz i can change my look up from week to week.

How did it feel to have an 8?

I got mine pierced with a 12... strange cuz they're supposed to do it with a 12 unless u request bigger... and I didn't.

Same as it did with any other gauge, you could feel the difference in the weight of the barbell for a few days but that was it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=30521 Om or Aum is of paramount importance in Hinduism. This symbol is a sacred syllable representing Brahman, the impersonal Absolute — omnipotent, omnipresent, and the source of all manifest existence. Brahman, in itself, is incomprehensible; so a symbol becomes mandatory to help us realize the Unknowable. Om, therefore, represents both the unmanifest (nirguna) and manifest (saguna) aspects of God. That is why it is called Pranava, to mean that it pervades life and runs through our prana or breath.

i had my belly button pierced for awhile until it got infected and went from an innie to an outtie with white and green puss on it. i went to the dr. & he said he had never seen anything like that b4 & that he outta look into these type of infections further.

i don' t have any tattoo's but i think they are kool as hell. i do like the temporary 1's cuz i can change my look up from week to week.

Why did you let it get that bad. The first sign of discharge is a bad sign, clean it and go to a piercer they know better than the doc, and they wont hit you with a big bill.

i'm not so much into shock-value piercings and body modifications!!!!!

I am :D

hows the hood ring? is it fun? ever an inconvenience?

It's alright, just something else for him to play with, it kinda sucks when his tongue ring gets stuck on the hood ring though.. lol.. but a lil pain it's good :)

NOW EVERYONE TELL ME ABOUT YOUR TATTOOS!

or

SHOW US YOUR TATS!

I got 4 so far, haven't had a chance to get one in 3 years:(

1. My name on my lower back (don't ask why ;) )

2. The sacred heart on my left upper arm

3. A purple butterfly on my right hip bone

4. USMC on my right arm :)

I'll post pics later

I love it. To each his own....

again...and the point is? how could u say, "Shit honey...i want u to hang me from the roof tonight with this meat hook like a piece of USDA meat and then just smear A-1 sauce all over me as u put hot pokers on my nipples...yes, yes that would def. turn me on.." i mean a little whips and candle wax i can understand more...but taking a 3" spike in the testes?? u lost me on that one...

again...and the point is? how could u say, "Shit honey...i want u to hang me from the roof tonight with this meat hook like a piece of USDA meat and then just smear A-1 sauce all over me as u put hot pokers on my nipples...yes, yes that would def. turn me on.." i mean a little whips and candle wax i can understand more...but taking a 3" spike in the testes?? u lost me on that one...

again, *to each his own!!!! :biggrin:

*means you don't have to understand

again, *to each his own!!!! :biggrin:

*means you don't have to understand

exactly...like me with the naked circus midgets riding a cleaned shaven goat? so i take it u like to have a meat hook in ya (no pun intended) and then hung from a roof and then beaten like some sexual piñata?;)

exactly...like me with the naked circus midgets riding a cleaned shaven goat? so i take it u like to have a meat hook in ya (no pun intended) and then hung from a roof and then beaten like some sexual piñata?;)

have you been peeking in my window again?

let me know you're there next time, i'll step it up a notch just for you! ;)

btw i never said i was turned on by that stuff. just saying people have the right to their fetishes, however strange or painful they may be!!! :)