Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Piercings and more...

Candy

again...and the point is? how could u say, "Shit honey...i want u to hang me from the roof tonight with this meat hook like a piece of USDA meat and then just smear A-1 sauce all over me as u put hot pokers on my nipples...yes, yes that would def. turn me on.." i mean a little whips and candle wax i can understand more...but taking a 3" spike in the testes?? u lost me on that one...

I don't like A1 sauce :tongue: and like I said, to each their own.. whips and candle wax are for beginners :D

exactly...like me with the naked circus midgets riding a cleaned shaven goat? so i take it u like to have a meat hook in ya (no pun intended) and then hung from a roof and then beaten like some sexual piñata?;)

Have u ever seen a suspension show? They don't get beaten, that is just fucking retarded.

i can't help but want to see more. i would never, no - could never, do it but i am just amazed at the lengths ppl go to in order achieve pleasure / pain!

Everyone's gotta luv the whore!!! :kiss2:

I'll take you to the next Fetish Party ALTER EGO when I go :)

Something I don't think I'd have the guts to do after I saw it done on a dude at a fetish party.. but I think it's so fucking sexy!!!

Corset Piercing :drool:

03.jpgtia0002.jpg

lvnv89ef.jpg

i !!! will !!! marry !!! that !!! bitch !!! :eek: :eek: