Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Club In Jersey... Club Flight

Hey guys,

This is my first post here. Theres a new club in Jersey that is still in the process of opening and i think they are having a big opening either this weekend or next weekend. Its my friends club called Club Flight (formerly Scoripos). their web site is www.flightnj.com and they have their contact information on the site. its a very stylish club, pretty classy. age is 21 and up. i would suggest everyone to check it out. CRAZY sound system and awesome lighting. 3 bars, very nice vip section, large dance floor, and plenty of seating if you need to take a rest.

Hey guys,

This is my first post here. Theres a new club in Jersey that is still in the process of opening and i think they are having a big opening either this weekend or next weekend. Its my friends club called Club Flight (formerly Scoripos). their web site is www.flightnj.com and they have their contact information on the site. its a very stylish club, pretty classy. age is 21 and up. i would suggest everyone to check it out. CRAZY sound system and awesome lighting. 3 bars, very nice vip section, large dance floor, and plenty of seating if you need to take a rest.

Great website freak...

:half:

damn, i didn't think people on these forums were going to be so negative. all i'm trying to do it get the word out for this club even tho i'm not going to have to since my friend can do it himself. its totally redesigned and doesn't look like the old scorpio's at all. the system contains 24 15" loudspeakers, 14 double 18" bass boxes, i think 8 mid horns, and 8 super tweeters. all i kno is every DJ so far that looked at the setup wants to DJ there since it sounds so since and everything is top notch. theres at least 20 amps, some kind of crazy control unit (its like a computer), 3 technics turntables, some kind of new mixer i've never seen before, and so many more controllers and such.

anyway, i'm just trying to help you guys out by letting you know about this club. don't start bashing it until you've been there and seen everything.

the system contains 24 15" loudspeakers, never seen before, QUOTE]

This is the funniest shit I read all day

24 15" loud speaker.... Never heard of a company that makes speakers called LOUD SPEAKER

Hey Guy you want this place to blow up you put DJ BADASS & BOSS in as your resident... We are international DJ and if you do offer us the residency you need to remodel your sound

The boss & badass only spin on certain systems

FUCK THAT!!!!

lol if you never heard of a speaker being called a loud speaker then you have no idea what your talking about. here's the definition for you buddy:

loud·speak·er ( P ) Pronunciation Key (loudspkr)

n.

A device that converts electric signals to audible sound.

yeah, this place's sound system is too good for DJ BADASS & BOSS, and with your attitude i'm sure they wouldn't even want you there.

Come on now people give FLIGHT a chance cause after the nite is over you all need to FUEL up (LOL) check it out 24 15" loud speakers sound loud to me but give it a shot i already passed by and the place does look good just hope he pulls in the right crowd and MUSIC!!!! no more mix hip-hop,dance,reggae i hope!!!!

nope...thats called a megaphone or a bull horn. ok to be more exact since you guys seems to be pretty thick about this stuff, they are 15" JBL midrange (loud) speakers. BETTER? i kno my share about speakers, obvoiously you don't since you were wrong about what a loud speaker is. :)

nope...thats called a megaphone or a bull horn.

obvoiously you don't since you were wrong about what a loud speaker is. :)

No a bullhorn and Megaphone are things you hold in your hand and talk into to amplify your voice.

Oais is right a loudspeaker is in a resturant and supermarket. Buut you could be right too, just never heard of a speaker (in a club) called loud speakers

Ok, we know Scorpios. We also are very well aware of the old owners and new management. When of our lead promoters, "Hurricane H" is actually FROM Elizabeth and is been up to date with the remodeling of the place.

Have your friends as Flight contact him. He will promote your club, and make QUITE the scene out of it.

If you need to know more about him, go look for Trust Fund Baby Fridays - Viscaya, NYC.

We are willing to help.

www.h-cane.com

Those of you with the negative comments, please roll call your usual Jersey hangouts. We have plenty of goodies to tell you all about every place in Jersey, unfortunately.

Always give a new place a chance - just remember 54... and those of you who understand, will.

... and no... I am not associated with Flight, nor is H, nor is H-Cane Entertainment.

... this is where you bash some more.. go ahead..

Zlancer, contact us.