Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Food after a night of danceing!

pintu

Alright I was just wondering whats the first thing that everybody eats after a long night out.

My friends grab a few hot dogs right outside the club when we leave. Althought I don't eat that, after my night out I go for breakfast on 33rd at MSG this place called Penn Deli Plaza. Nothing like eggs in the AM.

Pintu

I think that right after a long night of partying, nothing beats bananas for ease of eating, nutrition, and kindness to your stomach. And if your mouth isn't too dry, energy bars like Clif Bars or GeniSoy are good to eat, too.

For later in the day, after I've had a little sleep but still don't have much of an appetite, I find that fast food is the easiest thing to get down--especially McDonald's hamburgers. Otherwise, I never touch the shit.

The worst post-party eating story is when my friends and I went to a diner after Whistle 2 and all ordered huge breakfast meals with omelettes and all the sides...and no one could eat anything. Except for my friend Chris, who was smart enough to toke up before eating.

The moral of the story is, pot is the only drug that you can always count on.

Peace,

David Christopher

HeadRush Music

back when I was going out travelling far and beyond for Raves

we would stop at rest stops along the new york thruway or the turnpike even that god forsaken garden state

at the rest stops we would have cravings for food, but it never happened due to massive intake of illegal substances

------------------

BeatBanditsgif.gif

A crowd of 15,000 had gathered to protest the war at the Oakland Army Terminal. The Angels, in show of patriotism, attack the protesters and end up breaking a cop's leg. The Angels later send a telegram to President Johnson saying they are willing to be "a crack group of trained gorillas behind enemy lines in Viet Nam."

HST 67

When I lived in Florida, after we all got loaded, we would hit up this place Egg Platter at about 4am. The food was great greasy spoon style and cheap - under $4, but the best part was the atmosphere. It was white trash city, with all these drunken, welfare collecting locals, goths, taxi drivers, hookers. It was fuckin great!

Originally posted by evovr6:

When I lived in Florida, after we all got loaded, we would hit up this place Egg Platter at about 4am. The food was great greasy spoon style and cheap - under $4, but the best part was the atmosphere. It was white trash city, with all these drunken, welfare collecting locals, goths, taxi drivers, hookers. It was fuckin great!

the diner up the block from OCTOGAN @10 in the morning

It will make you feel like home

------------------

BeatBanditsgif.gif

A crowd of 15,000 had gathered to protest the war at the Oakland Army Terminal. The Angels, in show of patriotism, attack the protesters and end up breaking a cop's leg. The Angels later send a telegram to President Johnson saying they are willing to be "a crack group of trained gorillas behind enemy lines in Viet Nam."

HST 67

after a serious night of clubbing I eat some pillow. MMmmmm tastey featherdown pillow.

In all seriousness though Im partial to a good scrambled egg sandwitch and a big fatass glass of grapefruit juice. Word.

------------------

Are those rocks ahead?

If they are we'll be dead!

Stop that rhyming now I mean it!

Anybody want a peanut?