Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer of Love / Club Rubber Moved

johnny05

I'm sure you all know by now, there will be no event at the Orleans on Sat 5/29. The only event will be Sun 5/30 at Rain/Skin. Tickets were previously only available at the door. Now I see they are for sale on ticketmaster.

Should we be picking these up? Think it will sell out?

If you want to hit that event pick up tix, it will not only sell out but it will be a ridiculous wait to get in.

It likely has nothing to do with Armin Van Buuren show....you could put 5 Ice's in the Orleans, this usually is a security issue as it was about a year and a half ago. A few venues in Vegas pull out last minute on these events b/c they attract a few thousand people and require a ton of security...not to mention the amount of alt-substances an event of that magnitude attracts.

Yeah ... I figured it would sell out even though the venue is huge, but you think tickets will still be available at the door? Also, you think if you buy these in advance, then you won't have to wait at the door (at least not with the people who don't have tickets yet)? :pint:

I am new to this board and originally from San Diego. I've been to Pimp N Ho & Summer of Love in Vegas, but only at their bigger venues. Their bigger venues sold out both times before the event, so, basically, there was no line when we went.

I believe once they sell out the tickets, there will not be any avialable at the door, but I could be wrong. Anyone out there who has attended @ Rain, is it still a crazy line just to get in....even if you already bought your tickets?

I am new to this board and originally from San Diego. I've been to Pimp N Ho & Summer of Love in Vegas, but only at their bigger venues. Their bigger venues sold out both times before the event, so, basically, there was no line when we went.

I believe once they sell out the tickets, there will not be any avialable at the door, but I could be wrong. Anyone out there who has attended @ Rain, is it still a crazy line just to get in....even if you already bought your tickets?

I'm pretty sure that there are no advanced ticket sales for the one at Rain on Sunday. I think if you had tickets for Saturday's event you can get a refund back or some shit

What they are doing for this party is selling a LIMITED amount of tickets before which usually sell out quick and then everyone else has to go wait in line. This party is so much smaller than the one @ the Arenas and I was shocked that they are selling these in advance - they just went on sale yesterday @ some of the local places around here.

I just bought 8 and it is definitely a good idea to get some. If you don't have them, you aren't gauranteed to get in and will have to wait in line for 2-3 hours in the general admission line and get there before 9.

the tickets are a brand new developement that happened yesterday, everyone. When it was just Club Rubber @ Rain, no advance tickets, but since they are moving their whole Summer of Love to Rain, they worked it out to presell.

I am meeting friends in Vegas that weekend, they are coming from San Diego, I am coming from Oregon. There was no way I was going to brave trying to get in with no presell ---- but now we just bought our tickets to be able to bypass standing there for hours. :) It'll be fun, great people watching.....

If you guys haven't been to Pimp N Ho, that is definately a party to plan on. The best time I've had in Vegas, for sure.