Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're facing the dj, all the way to the back to the right....in front of the main entrance...and also upstairs on the balcony....

i c . that is why i did not see you .. coz i did not go to those areas that often

when did u come in and when did u leave?

peace

the MASK

Sat night was a night to remember. The only thing harder than the beats was the way our noses were raped by the "floor medicine."

I had an awesome time chillin with everybody and it's nights like this that make me upset that I'm moving to Chicago for the summer. What will I do without Betsy's accent in my ear? "Mauro Picotto is my God." I fell in :love2: instantly. Sigh.

Yo, pm me your email and I'll send you those pics. You too, Kimmee.[/

I think the "Floor Medicine" fucked you up coz my name is not Betsy. LOL :blown:

Sat night was a night to remember. The only thing harder than the beats was the way our noses were raped by the "floor medicine."

I had an awesome time chillin with everybody and it's nights like this that make me upset that I'm moving to Chicago for the summer. What will I do without Betsy's accent in my ear? "Mauro Picotto is my God." I fell in :love2: instantly. Sigh.

I think the "Floor Medicine" fucked you up coz my name is not Betsy. LOL :blown:

:laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

:mad3: DX you beatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

beatkah .. how did u know D is beaatcch ?

ok here is the story .. Digital used to be :afro: back in the days ..

then .. he tried .. to be a :dj: and he was rocking and shit ...

he was pretty good at it . but was not paying the bills ..

he tried to be a male :party: .. and he made some good buck .. but still wasnt making it ..

one day . he had an :idea: to become a beaaatchh ..

and since then ... he lives life well .. especially after sessions . he be like ... :smoke:

Digital . ma boi . kidingggggggggggggggggg couldnt help it

peace

the MASK

beatkah .. how did u know D is beaatcch ?

ok here is the story .. Digital used to be :afro: back in the days ..

then .. he tried .. to be a :dj: and he was rocking and shit ...

he was pretty good at it . but was not paying the bills ..

he tried to be a male :party: .. and he made some good buck .. but still wasnt making it ..

one day . he had an :idea: to become a beaaatchh ..

and since then ... he lives life well .. especially after sessions . he be like ... :smoke:

Digital . ma boi . kidingggggggggggggggggg couldnt help it

peace

the MASK

:splat:

:splat:

dude . u r the man .. i ws kidding . totally kidding ..

people .. Digital is the coolest .. nicest .. most considerate .. person i ever met ..

also he is knowledgable about music and DJs .. and he rocks the floor hard

digital is the man .. enough said

peace

the MASK

well darling .. be ready for the ride then .. it'll be wild .. but hey .. hold on to your ... .. or may be to my ... and you wont fall out ... i promise :deal:

peace

the MASK

tell me 'bout that mask, I got lost when u ask me where is kimee

n igot to take a leak

:vomit2:

lol Sorry, Betty. Keep in mind I haven't slept in 2 days. See? I should stick to calling you by your real name from now on. But yea, the "FM" took out at least 1,000 or so of my brain cells.

Anyways, you look cute in the pics.

lol Sorry, Betty. Keep in mind I haven't slept in 2 days. See? I should stick to calling you by your real name from now on. But yea, the "FM" took out at least 1,000 or so of my brain cells.

Anyways, you look cute in the pics.[/QUOT

Let me see them :)

I wanna see the pics tooo....

All I can say for now (bc work has been kickin my butt lately & don't have time to post yet) is: It's TUESDAY and WHY ARE THE H#%L ARE MY LEGS STILL SOREEEE..... :laugh:

Picotto was awesome...the entire weekend at Avalon was awesome...and I had a great time meeting and gettin down with everyone :D

And the PCR-Mobile rocks!! And dammm you PCR for asking us after the weekend is over if we wanna do afterhours??? lol...

When the CP/Avalon crew hits the floor we all go: wwwwurrrrrbbbbppppssshhhhpppfffttttttttttttt!!! LOL

Betttyyyyyy, girl, you gotta come out with us more often :D

Cheers...

I wanna see the pics tooo....

All I can say for now (bc work has been kickin my butt lately & don't have time to post yet) is: It's TUESDAY and WHY ARE THE H#%L ARE MY LEGS STILL SOREEEE..... :laugh:

Picotto was awesome...the entire weekend at Avalon was awesome...and I had a great time meeting and gettin down with everyone :D

And the PCR-Mobile rocks!! And dammm you PCR for asking us after the weekend is over if we wanna do afterhours??? lol...

When the CP/Avalon crew hits the floor we all go: wwwwurrrrrbbbbppppssshhhhpppfffttttttttttttt!!! LOL

Betttyyyyyy, girl, you gotta come out with us more often :D

Cheers...

nothing about me .. woaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:boohoo:

nothing about me .. woaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:boohoo:

Awwww...you know I love watching you get down! Someday I'll be able to keep up! I'll have to take lessons from you and Betty...you two were a RIOT...my jaw was on the floor when you both did your "acrobatics"....lol... :jawdrop:

Jaybird's right though...you're the pied piper of CP and we all just flock around you... :party: