Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Talking Dirty**

moniquetz007

:laugh: :laugh:

you know what I always do when I'm seeing some whores...I have speaker phone on my cell so I'll be driving home from the bars with my boys and throw them on speaker and have phone sex with them and shit. You should hear some of the shit I have these bitches say....Good times!

you are an abhorrent human being, and the epitome of trash

Guest gabo
maybe not bitch, but i love the words pussy and cunt :)

cunt and pussy are two of my favorite words to hear from a girl during sex

I always seem to while passionately fucking, but I absolutely hate when I'm not in the heat of the moment or it's way after the fact, and the person I am sleeping with sits there listing all of the things I say and how it turns them on. It's not sexy, it's weird and awkward, please stop :blah:

I always seem to while passionately fucking, but I absolutely hate when I'm not in the heat of the moment or it's way after the fact, and the person I am sleeping with sits there listing all of the things I say and how it turns them on. It's not sexy, it's weird and awkward, please stop :blah:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ....yes please stop!!

:nono: def not the "c" word...that's for me to say to bitches when they piss me off...nothin sexual about that word to me...lol

i fucking love the world cunt. i can't help it. i know girls who won't say it. i know girls who get squeemish about the word pussy. whatever. i embrace it all. :)

i think pussy and cunt are two of the best words EVER. ;)

Guest gabo
i fucking love the world cunt. i can't help it. i know girls who won't say it. i know girls who get squeemish about the word pussy. whatever. i embrace it all. :)

i think pussy and cunt are two of the best words EVER. ;)

i agree!!

you lil cunt

...girls who dont say it at all are just a bunch of pussies anyway

Of course itz not that I can't say cunt...I just save it for outside bedroom use! :gang:

Any gotta agree...i have girlfriends who can't say cunt, pussy, or even penis for that matter :aaah: ...guess thatz why they keep me around :pint: