Clubplanet Nightlife Community

American Tax Dollars at Work...

philippio

Guest saleen351

a wedding in the middle of the desert at 3am in the morning? HMMMMMMMMMM sounds like a bunch of bs. Even in america we don't party at weddings past 11pm... fuck em!

your anti american bs rethoric is what is typical. please move to france.

your pro-american we're the best-gung-ho rhetoric is already getting stale....why don't you join the marines and go to iraq already .

your anti american bs rethoric is what is typical. please move to france.
LOL once again this is the "typical" inane response, I have come to expect from you. replying to your accusation of "anti-american" is pointless. my reply would most likely be far too much, for someone with you limited intellect to understand. you are indeed the very model of americanism, so carry on.. LOL

Guest saleen351
LOL once again this is the "typical" inane response, I have come to expect from you. replying to your accusation of "anti-american" is pointless. my reply would most likely be far too much, for someone with you limited intellect to understand. you are indeed the very model of americanism, so carry on.. LOL

YES I am a model of amercianism, I run a company, i create wealth, jobs opps for people. I pay my taxes, I don't break the law, I hate trance. If there were more like me trance would be gone and the left wing wackos would be out of business.

YES I am a model of amercianism, I run a company, i create wealth, jobs opps for people. I pay my taxes, I don't break the law, I hate trance. If there were more like me trance would be gone and the left wing wackos would be out of business.
LMAO I rest my case.

Well then I'm a model of americanism since I hate trance too! :D Can I still consider myself Greek, though?

May the Goddess Venus bless you with LOTS & LOTS

of hot, wet, young, blond bytches with massive mammaries for milleniums to cum!

:biggrin:

But I don't want blond bitches with huge tits!!! Venus is the Roman goddess. In Greek mythology, it's Aphrodite... :D

a wedding in the middle of the desert at 3am in the morning? HMMMMMMMMMM sounds like a bunch of bs. Even in america we don't party at weddings past 11pm... fuck em!

Jesus christ, saleen! Stop being such a fucking American for a little bit and open your eyes to the fact that Americans' party habits are mild (at best) compared to most other cultures, especially latin and souther mediterranean. I've been to weddings that started at 6pm where the reception (dining, drinking and dancing) went on until 4am!!! :D

Guest saleen351
Jesus christ, saleen! Stop being such a fucking American for a little bit and open your eyes to the fact that Americans' party habits are mild (at best) compared to most other cultures, especially latin and souther mediterranean. I've been to weddings that started at 6pm where the reception (dining, drinking and dancing) went on until 4am!!! :D

go to a top 25 football school, then post our party habits are mild. I lived the party dream for 4 years. Been there done that. problem is most of you miami fuck nuts, have never gone away to school, if ya had, you'd understand the real partying is done in college.

YES I am a model of amercianism, I run a company, i create wealth, jobs opps for people. I pay my taxes, I don't break the law,im a nerd,im gay,i live with another guy,im a racist prick, I hate trance. If there were more like me trance would be gone and the left wing wackos would be out of business.

good for you!

go to a top 25 football school, then post our party habits are mild. I lived the party dream for 4 years. Been there done that. problem is most of you miami fuck nuts, have never gone away to school, if ya had, you'd understand the real partying is done in college.

True, to an extent... I did go away to school (and I preferred to work my ass off to get my bsAe in 4 years and not waste $$$) but I know lots of people who went to UM and they don't do so shabby in the partying sector here either! :D

But you're Italian for crying out loud!!! ARe you going to tell me that Americans party harder than Italians??? That's a load of bullshit! ;)

Cmon Saleen was the loser in college who always wanted to try to get to parties, rush in a frat, and think he was cool with his new ford probe, but now hes old, with no hair, listens to toliet music and living his own lies, but I think hes got some american in him, he rips ass when he is talking to girls, so if thats not american, then I dont know what is!!!

thank goodness im beyond being an american!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what im aboutt o say is fact....most countries have a much better educational system then the good old u.s.of a...they just dont have the infustracture that this country has built....so yes the u.s. get a brownie point for that.....but if u would go to school in most latin american countries u would know that the emphasis on learning the fundamentals is essential....not even the poor people in latin american countries r illiterate....yet here in america illiterates are a plague on society!!!!!!!!!!!