Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Isn't the first 2weeks of a relationship the BEST!

Yeah right@!... especially for those who wait... My current gf made me wait 8 mo's. It was all worth it though.. :)

whoa whoa.... 8 months?? damn.. im confused.. was she a virgin?

as for the first few weeks.. damn.. nothing beats it.. i think it's more along the lines of the first month, month and a half.. those first months together are absolutely perfect... i love that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you see them for the first time that day or a few days... wow.. it's just so intense.. and i also love the eye contact and the constant smiling and blushing... damn... that shit is amazing.. i think that feeling is better than any sex

it's nice :heart: .. but i also love the next phase where you both know each other so well you can do or say anything and its ok, and even still "cute". when you know the other person so well and you still get butterflies when they walk into the room..and you still can't keep your hands off of each other. :makeout:

it's nice :heart: .. but i also love the next phase where you both know each other so well you can do or say anything and its ok, and even still "cute". when you know the other person so well and you still get butterflies when they walk into the room..and you still can't keep your hands off of each other. :makeout:

i was talking about this phase... when you're together and you're passed the whole "im not sure about this guy/girl" phase.. and you see them for the first time that day and you just get that amazing feeling that rushes over you bc you get to spend time with them... wow..

ps.. how is school going?

oh thats understandable........

It's interesting b/c in my culture it's important to be a virgin, and it's engrained in me to have values and to be with someone that holds similar values as i have or should i say had.

Well one of my very first g/f when i was younger 18, i was dating a virgin and i was madly in love and i thought she was "the one".

well needless to say, she shattered me and slept with a friend shortly after we dated..

and just to think we were supposed to wait 4 each other after marriag _ who was i kiddin'...

but i guess, in my deepest hearts of heart, i've always wanted to be someone's first and to be that special someone in someone else's heart... so I have been blessed.....

My wish, has been granted to me though I gave up on my wish many years ago... it's quite ironic..

Whoa.. i just like told my whole life story here on a MB.. oh well.. i wear my heart on my sleave and my life is an open book.. i've got nothing to hide.

i was talking about this phase... when you're together and you're passed the whole "im not sure about this guy/girl" phase.. and you see them for the first time that day and you just get that amazing feeling that rushes over you bc you get to spend time with them... wow..

ps.. how is school going?

school's going well, i graduated with my MA last week. We haven't talked in ages! We need to catch up. :)

i dont think that if u lose ur virginity that u dont have values, i most deff do........i also thought i would marry the one who i gave myself to but it didnt happen that way and to be honest w/ u im glad i didnt

unfortunately love isnt that simple......

It's interesting b/c in my culture it's important to be a virgin, and it's engrained in me to have values and to be with someone that holds similar values as i have or should i say had.

Well one of my very first g/f when i was younger 18, i was dating a virgin and i was madly in love and i thought she was "the one".

well needless to say, she shattered me and slept with a friend shortly after we dated..

and just to think we were supposed to wait 4 each other after marriag _ who was i kiddin'...

but i guess, in my deepest hearts of heart, i've always wanted to be someone's first and to be that special someone in someone else's heart... so I have been blessed.....

My wish, has been granted to me though I gave up on my wish many years ago... it's quite ironic..

Whoa.. i just like told my whole life story here on a MB.. oh well.. i wear my heart on my sleave and my life is an open book.. i've got nothing to hide.

i dont think that if u lose ur virginity that u dont have values, i most deff do........i also thought i would marry the one who i gave myself to but it didnt happen that way and to be honest w/ u im glad i didnt

unfortunately love isnt that simple......

True true true,.. i agree with you.

I'm sorry i wasn't clear.. i know that losing ones v doens't mean that they aren't pure or don't have values...

So true.. love isn't so simple , and all the heartbreaks and crying...sometimes we end up with something better, than the one that broke our hearts.. Amen to that.