Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do these people in this website look familiar?

Stiffler.... what you're pushing XS now..... what about Temps?

Im all about Tempts and you know it................But Vip-Tech and Carollo are 2 of my best friends and you have to show support for your friends ya know..........

I bounce around anyway from club to club cause my skinny hyper ass cant stand still..................but the majority of my nights have been and always will be spent at Tempts...................nothing is better then the Denny/Tempts combo as far as Im concerned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can u please delete this link.. it is a good friend of my friend.. he works with jp

Who the person at the pic next to JP is a good friend of yours? .. I don't think i can delete the link.. perhap i can try to edit it..

I happen to know him personally, and this thread wasn't started to poke fun at him in any way...

So on that note.. i hope you note offended.

btw, you CAN edit the post.

it's not hard.

thank you...

I will refrain from editing at this moment.. I don't see any harm done with posting this site,

I mean a web site a public domain.. it would defeat the purpose of a website if the website administrator/designor didn't want people to see the site.

And all those people on that site, Know they are on that site,..it's not like their picture was taken without them knowing or without their consent to have their pic on the site.. (not a written consent, but more liek a verbal... )

But hey you gotta admit that Bishop kid is the cutest eh?!!