Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Under 18 nights in NYC?

Im a 16yr old guy and like going to clubs. Right now the only club with a high school night I know of is fridays at Bash(aka club 2686 aka Core) in Nassau. I want to go to Black or Avalon. Can anyone tell me when/where there are some high school nights or whatever?

Digitally Imported Radio

where exactly is Fridays at Bash..? is the name of the club "Friday" or is it on Friday Nights in a club called Bash and where in Nassua? do you have the address please post.. so i can send my cousine from Spain down there.

usually the only under 18 events are the day b4 no school... usually like a sunday or a monday or something,,, and there are like only 4 or 5 a yr.. and btw sweety Black is 21 and over and Avalon is 21 and over for guys

Sweetie Avalon is 18 and up for guys and girls....it's just not advertised that way...

where exactly is Fridays at Bash..? is the name of the club "Friday" or is it on Friday Nights in a club called Bash and where in Nassua? do you have the address please post.. so i can send my cousine from Spain down there.

The address of Bash is:

2686 Hempstead Turnpike

Levittown, NY 11735

Every firday night is for high school kids. Admission is $20, $15 with invite. Doors open at about 7:45 and it closes at 12:45 but after 11 it get emptied. Take Wantagh Parkway, get off exit W3E its really close to the parkway next to a OTB. It says 2686 on the front which is the address and one of the many names for it. Its diagonally opposite of where Insomnia used to be if that helps you. I used to be a promoter there but I was supposed to go to meetings so I stopped.

Im a 16yr old guy and like going to clubs. Right now the only club with a high school night I know of is fridays at Bash(aka club 2686 aka Core) in Nassau. I want to go to Black or Avalon. Can anyone tell me when/where there are some high school nights or whatever?

Digitally Imported Radio

There is going ot be a teen party @ black memorial day weekend 4 more info E~mail me @ antoniodelnyc@aol.com :bounce:

When I was 16 and wanted to go to a club: I acted and dressed 21, rolled with older people, had a solid proof, and tipped heavy. it worked

Another strategy is to move to Europe where they have great clubs and frequently don't give a fuck about age.

When I was 16 and wanted to go to a club: I acted and dressed 21, rolled with older people, had a solid proof, and tipped heavy. it worked

Another strategy is to move to Europe where they have great clubs and frequently don't give a fuck about age.

thats what i did and i never had a problem... get yourself an ID if your trying for a 21+ club, otherwise they dont usually even check at 18+ nights...

The key is simply to look the part... clubs dont want 16 year olds running around inside. Going with older guys... or bringing good looking chicks, helps a hell of a lot.

Basically, stop being a bitch and start looking and acting like you own the place.