Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HUGE thaks for everyone that came out to Deko last night

I would like to thanks all my guests that attended last night at Deko Lounge. It was great to see a lot of heads I havent seen in a while. I would like to thank Jerry X & Dimetri for seeting this up for me. All of the staff for keeping this Thursday night up to par. JAR we need to do that shot, mikey999 always a pleasure seeing you homeboy, 3florrfactoria- always a pleasure my man. Unique, Manny, & Klutch was on point all night. Estabon and Matt always know what to do and throw down. Shane thanks for coming hope the pics came out good.

Thanks again!

Victor Soto

I would like to thanks all my guests that attended last night at Deko Lounge. It was great to see a lot of heads I havent seen in a while. I would like to thank Jerry X & Dimetri for seeting this up for me. All of the staff for keeping this Thursday night up to par. JAR we need to do that shot, mikey999 always a pleasure seeing you homeboy, 3florrfactoria- always a pleasure my man. Unique, Manny, & Klutch was on point all night. Estabon and Matt always know what to do and throw down. Shane thanks for coming hope the pics came out good.

Thanks again!

Victor Soto

anytime homeboy i enjoy coming out for shit liek this

The pleasure was all mine, thank you for having me. Appreciate you for hooking me and my friends up with the wristbands. Your a class A guy, good peeps. Hope you have an awesome birthday weekend, sorry I wont be able to join u in the rest of the "festivities", but enjoy yourself!!

Happy B-Day!! :)