Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's new this summer...?

Whats up people...been up at school in RI and am unaware of what is hot this summer in the city and also in the Westchester area. Last summer was Pearl in White Plains but now I have no idea what it is now. Let me know what the scoop is in Westchester and in the city.

Thanks,

Chris

:yuck:

Girls are weird right.. i mean that in a good way.. some girls have their errogenous zone on their belly, other ear, other the small of their bakc.. other their buttox... etc.. etc...

my g'f loves to be kissed in the ear!! but i'd rather kiss her navel.. :)

i love when my bf kisses me all over! :drool:

yup yup me too..I once went to a gay club called Colliseum in Jerzey...

and there was this EXTREMELY beautiful girl... best looking one there at that night.....

we danced and talk'd and said that her "partner" was the one that picked me out of the crowed for her to dance with... and that she'll let me do whateva i wanted to her as long as her partner could join.

Soo....

LOL, i think thats the name of the club :half:

heheheeheh eheh i know.. Crash.. let me know where it is and i'll crash witcha :)

Soo... (continued) Unfortunetly her partner was a guy and looked soo much like Ryan Phillip, but i've never been intimate with a guy b4 so i didn't think i had it in me... in n e event she was forcing me to kiss him all over.. he hardly spoke English .. I think he was french or something ...Model'd for Edge Modeling agency..

well to make the long story short.. they came over after the club and we had a good time..though i did not do n e thing i didn't want to..

I wanted to be with her sooo bad.. but had my pride...

ewww she wanted u guys to kiss :yuck:i rather see 2 girls go at it.....i know crash is in queens but not sure which part

Umm.. ok.. cool do you ever go to clubs in Jerz.. like Sandbar or Merge or Deko? or is that too far.. oh wait.. u from Staten Islandd?

ewww she wanted u guys to kiss :yuck:i rather see 2 girls go at it.....i know crash is in queens but not sure which part

Umm.. ok.. cool do you ever go to clubs in Jerz.. like Sandbar or Merge or Deko? or is that too far.. oh wait.. u from Staten Islandd?

Queens cool... have u or do u go to clubs in Jerz like Merge, Sandbar, Deko? or is it too far from where u are at..your from Staten Island right?

Whats up people...been up at school in RI and am unaware of what is hot this summer in the city and also in the Westchester area. Last summer was Pearl in White Plains but now I have no idea what it is now. Let me know what the scoop is in Westchester and in the city.

Thanks,

Chris

Hey Chris, I'm moving to Westchester county this summer and I'm in the same boat as you. What clubs are cool??? I've only been to Crobar in the city, but I heard Avalon and Centro-fly are great too. I heard good things about Acr but I think it closed. If you hear of anything in Westchester please let me know.

I am a little concerned about the commute from Westchester. What is your plan? Stay out all night and take the first train back? I think that's what I'm gonna have to do. Red Bull to the rescue!

HA...so hyper right now don't know why...have no idea what my plans are in terms of commuting...when are you moving into Westchester b/c I only have 6 weeks off from school starting June 5th but anyways dont know where my partying will start. Drop me an email or a ring on my cell 914-960-9784

Ah, I am moving at the beginnning of August so it looks like our paths will not cross. But at least you will be in the city before me and can give me the scoop!

BTW, I'll be moving to the Bronxville/Yonkers area. Is that where you're from? If you have any leads on housing please let me know. I need to start looking soon. Drop me a PM if you wish. :)

yes, i havent been to sandbar tho this yr yet but did go to deko like 2 weekends ago.......u?