Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kosta has professed his love for me

Its true, he's falling over his own 2 feet for me. Someone help this guy its gonna sting! :gang:

sweetie...you wish you could have such greatness as myself sweating you. i wouldnt call it love lust maybe....but let me forewarn you....after i ram my cock in you and spray my ball juice down your throat..I wont call you...even if i promise to....oh and dont fall for that.."of course i love you baby" line....you broads are suckers for that one....almost as good as..."of course Ill respect you if you sleep with me on our first date....its totally natural!!!"

no put out or stfu...thanx

What a mouth darling is it good for anything else besides sucking my asshole!!

I do appreciate the honesty but you forget to mention to our viewers that you came by last nite and were on all fours barking like the dog that you are

I know keep telling yourself it was the alcohol !! We believe you sweetie.

Now shut the fuck up and go buy my tampons like a good boytoy :swallow:

What a mouth darling is it good for anything else besides sucking my asshole!!

I do appreciate the honesty but you forget to mention to our viewers that you came by last nite and were on all fours barking like the dog that you are

I know keep telling yourself it was the alcohol !! We believe you sweetie.

Now shut the fuck up and go buy my tampons like a good boytoy :swallow:

you have some deep underlying psychological issues...i would set you straight in a heartbeat...you need a good dicking to show you what a real man is....see your problem is that you deal with all these boys hence your barking fantasy and your errand-boy fantasy...i grab your hair throw you on the bed rip your clothes off choke fuck you...spit on you then nut in your mouth...and pinch off your mouth and nose to guarantee you take your daily protein...(just looking out for your health)

so if youre done playing with little boys let me know if youre down for some adult escapades and no more kid games.

Kosta's jaw was hangin on the ground while talking to you.... Thats no lie.

please dude....just cause shes out of your league sandman doesnt make her shit...Ive pissed on hotter bitches.

fuck i even hooked up with a playmate or two in my day!!!!!!!!

you think some messageboard junkee is gonna make me crumble...lets be realistic...how amazing can that pussy be

This pussy's got you mesmerized who you kidding.

Great you've given golden showers to bitches is that what you call closure-

This is the major leagues son-you better learn how to carry that bat before you swing it you could hurt yourself!

If I could bottle my juices you'd wear as cologne everyday-wait I'll save you some of my bathwater as a keepsake of my hump and dump date with you!

:pint:

please dude....just cause shes out of your league sandman doesnt make her shit...Ive pissed on hotter bitches.

fuck i even hooked up with a playmate or two in my day!!!!!!!!

you think some messageboard junkee is gonna make me crumble...lets be realistic...how amazing can that pussy be

Bro, get off your high horse, I wouldn't switch lives w/ you for a billion dollars....... :ghey:

This pussy's got you mesmerized who you kidding.

Great you've given golden showers to bitches is that what you call closure-

This is the major leagues son-you better learn how to carry that bat before you swing it you could hurt yourself!

If I could bottle my juices you'd wear as cologne everyday-wait I'll save you some of my bathwater as a keepsake of my hump and dump date with you!

:pint:

your pussy aint that good...maybe if you wash that fish stank away first....babe, i can handle this bat just fine...you think you can? let me know if you want a shot at the champ...as for the cologne youre wearing my baby batter as we speak. and as for your bathwater....save it for memories cause after i unload all over youthats the last you'll see/hear of me so you can keep the egg-drop soup looking bathwater as a keepsake