Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies I have a questionn?

my friends all sux man lol They hate clubs and the ones who like them.. are into rap moolie clubs lol.. and the ones who are into everything always want to leave early .... I need new club friends lol... hey Agent.. when are we hitting up a club? i wanna check out Disco on thursdays but i hate having work the next day

aww .. poor italian . i hope u make new friends and hang out in decent clubs

good luck dear

peace

the MASK

male... i had a female give me a massage on a cruise with my bf and she sucked!!! I'm never paying 150$ for a message, especially one done by a female, i won't mind if one of my girlfriends gave me a massage for free, although i'd rather get it from my bf.

male... i had a female give me a massage on a cruise with my bf and she sucked!!! I'm never paying 150$ for a message, especially one done by a female, i won't mind if one of my girlfriends gave me a massage for free, although i'd rather get it from my bf.

$150 for a massage . wow .. girl .. that is way too much .. was it for the whole day or something .. unless that is the rates for cruises .. wow .. is that why they offer people free cruises ... but nothing is included .. and then when u consider food, entertainment, massage, etc. the bill comes out to be hugeeeeeeeeee

peace

the MASK

Guest gabo
doesnt matter as long as it is long and deep

why does that statement turn me on... ohhh thats right I am a perv . I almost forgot

lol, i just purchased the tickets.......cant wait!! :bounce::bounce:

tickets !!!!!! ... ha .. i was talking about the club .. not cancun .. i mean .. we gotta meet up in club first .. to see all this about the cancun thing

and then .. i might also abring a girl .. would that be ok darling ;)

peace

the MASK

:lickit:

tickets !!!!!! ... ha .. i was talking about the club .. not cancun .. i mean .. we gotta meet up in club first .. to see all this about the cancun thing

peace

the MASK

:lickit:

peace

the MASK