Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dancing in your car .... ???

anyone dance while they drive ...? yesterday on my way home from work

that sarah mclaughlin remix , i think its called silence ... came on ... i raise the deciple level to barely tolerable and started whil-in out in my car dancing around ... funny cuz i dont really dance in teh clubs .. i guess when i dont have to worry about my feet keepin up with teh rest of me i'm good ... i love the look s i get from people ... and i have definatly had some girls start to whil-out next to me at traffic lights ... =) anyone else ... ???

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

LOL..

Joey, we were driving to LL for Gatecrasher with Lucie, Notforkids and my bf.. Music was BLASTING and me and Lucie are sitting there JUMPING in our seats.. These 2 guys pull up to us at the light and STARE. They were laughing SO hard coz we were going NUTS to some song. I guess we looked pretty crazy from the side smile.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

my friends and i always dance in my car espically when im blasting one of robs new mixes that he made off the computer for me.

ohhh the newest mix of ZOMBIE NATION?? i loooooved that one i heard on saturday nite . . and OH the bass in the backseat. wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by msoprano13:

my friends and i always dance in my car espically when im blasting one of robs new mixes that he made off the computer for me.

EXACTLY BRO!!!

its all about the chicago hard house FRANK ALVEE style

biggrin.gif

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

dancing in the car, huh...done it...love it...driving from vancouver into the kootney mountains the only thing that got me through those ten hour drives was to keep dancing to oakie and digweed and oakie and digweed and a little kruder and dorfmeister thrown in to mellow out to, but the dancing well it saved my life by keeping me awake on those hella long drives

Originally posted by bre5379:

We always dance before we go out! It gets us going. You don't dance when you go out? Joey, you have to dance with me when we go out!! If you don't I won't give you your treat!

Breann

awwww dont you be a cheapie ... i want my treat !! =) hehe ... u might have to get me drunk to get me dancing , and then u migth not want me dancing .,.. and i migth be too drunk ot return ur treat ! hehehe =) u dont want that .. ! ... .. remember i've been lost in the drum and bass world where the music is twice as fast as trance ... i think it permantly ruinin my dancing for slower music .. oh well i'll deal ... my neck is always goin ... cluckin my head like a chicken =) ... hehehehe

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

awwww dont you be a cheapie ... i want my treat !! =) hehe ... u might have to get me drunk to get me dancing , and then u migth not want me dancing .,.. and i migth be too drunk ot return ur treat ! hehehe =) u dont want that .. ! ... .. remember i've been lost in the drum and bass world where the music is twice as fast as trance ... i think it permantly ruinin my dancing for slower music .. oh well i'll deal ... my neck is always goin ... cluckin my head like a chicken =) ... hehehehe

Me a cheapie??? Never, you will get your treat. Don't worry!

Originally posted by bre5379:

Me a cheapie??? Never, you will get your treat. Don't worry!

yay !!! ... and i migth have a treat for u too ... or maybe a trick i have this great lil trick where i ..... well ... i wont say, u'll just have to wait and see =) ....

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

ah, i do that all the time . . . people always look at me like i'm nuts. smile.gif

but the best is my best friend's bf after rob and i taught him how to use glowsticks (i think PVD in july) - he's driving down the southern state parkway using the glowsticks, no hands on the wheel . . . my best friend next to him dancing around too . . . rob and i were like, "joey, you're *driving*" as we came closer and closer to the divider . . .

too funny.

luv,

brandie

------------------

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

I ALWAYS DANCE IN THE CAR. I dont care what kind of music is on...house, rock, trance, hip hop, oldies, spanish station...I dance! And I BLAST it too! What do i care if people look at me strange....damn half those people are probably the ones picking their nose while they drive anyway! cwm2.gif

------------------

double_f.gif

"SpLasH"

i like to watch people in other cars when someone else is driving . . . and you know what, *A LOT* of people pick their noses while they're driving . . .

smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com