Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies night at Black tonight?

Someone was telling me that it's ladies night at Black... male revue, blah blah blah. Can anyone confirm this? Just signed on to get an answer . If it's already in a previous thread, please forgive me! :)

Someone was telling me that it's ladies night at Black... male revue, blah blah blah. Can anyone confirm this? Just signed on to get an answer . If it's already in a previous thread, please forgive me! :)

thats right! It is ladies night at Black. Ladies free b/f 2am. It is supposed to be good. we will see. If u go, have a good time!

Okay... I hate to say it, but that was my final visit to this place. After getting there about 5am or so, I still had a good time buttttt.... I don't know who was mixing, and he had some good jammies, but I heard enough off mixing to start wondering what was going on. In my opinion, if you're able to get a gig in a place as big as Exit, you need to have pinpoint mixes all night (maybe a couple of f*ckups but that's it).

Not to talk too bad though, he did have me moving especially after 7am(left around 10am). By the way... who was that DJaying (it wasn't JP)

...and now.... not to sound racist (I got love for everyone), but now I know what people are talking about when they talk about some of the Asians... and that's all I'm going to say about that.

...and, there was body odor in that place all night on the dance floor. I had to keep smelling my shirt to make sure it wasn't me!

2nd floor was closed (guess there wasn't enough people there).

Watch out Crobar and Avalon... here I come!

PS... and what was up with the Macho Men revue on stage after 5am???? Almost killed my vibe!!

Black was terrible last night. I will never go there again unless there is a good theme like classics. Horibble crowd, half the club was closed off, and ladies night?? It was alot ofchinese people and plenty more guys then girls. I cant see this club staying open like this. Jp needs to spin once a month there or something bc that place is so beat.

i was there last night also and it wasnt that good at all.

Whats with the fights?- i saw 2, and one of them i actually got my drunk spilt on me :mad:

I usually never diss on parties but since some people do agree with me, that party just blew. It was my first time there, and i will definately never go again regardless if its a theme or not. I couldnt tell what songs were playing because the system is so ear-piercing, i dont even give a shit about the crowd if the music is good but i felt like i was forcing myself to stay the entire nite...I feel bad for the ladies who went expecting vocals he played very few and the ones he did were ok but just didnt sound rite on that horrible system. Seemed like everytime i would walk around and over hear people talkin they would just say they missed factory, oh well......Maybe it was good for others but im just dissapointed i expected it to be better.....

Let me just say something...first of all it said on the flyer ladies free until 2am. Why the F@*k did i have ti pay $30???????????? I was sooooooooo pissed and then the asshole who was checking id's started talking shit to me....I could of smacked him up. I thought the night was okay but JP started to slip at like 6am...and i just couldn't get into it after that....i really didn't like the crowd at all...there wasn't a good vibe...where have all the people gone? that place never gets packed anymore...I am there every weekend and the crowd just keeps getting worse...I MISS FACTORY!!!!! If there is another event there and it says one thing on the flyer but when i get there i have to pay..i will probably never go back because i will be very pissed!!!! JP #1 DJ!!!!!!