Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I close my eyes.....

That song was hot last summer and fall....

Good lyrics... but nothin to go crazy about...

... and Richie BUTCHERED it at Merge Sat night... along with whatever dumbass decided to make an announcement during it... LOL

I guess I spent too much time in SF last summer/fall before JP left... It just doesn't sound the same outside of SF... not even at Black...

... and Richie BUTCHERED it at Merge Sat night... along with whatever dumbass decided to make an announcement during it... LOL

I guess I spent too much time in SF last summer/fall before JP left... It just doesn't sound the same outside of SF... not even at Black...

you have to get off your horse and remember the majority of the people on this board heard it for the first time around 2 months ago if that. of course its the best when JP spins it.. but its still an amazing song. and richie was far from butchering it sat.. you have no ear for music if you said that cause its not jp does not mean its butchered.. i thought he ripped the shit out of it.

in my opinion, no dj other than jp should be able to play that track.

i like richie, but he kinda was soundin like jp, got a little carried away with

the goin thru it, and the all this time, bringing them both back 2x, and with

the kemical and things to come... got a little out of hand...

in my opinion, no dj other than jp should be able to play that track.

i like richie, but he kinda was soundin like jp, got a little carried away with

the goin thru it, and the all this time, bringing them both back 2x, and with

the kemical and things to come... got a little out of hand...

i think the whole merge/metro scene is SFish all the way. its basically nj's SF. i would say merge is closer to the old sf vibe and feel then black.. actually by far. the two clubs are obviously tied together. richie did the pink room on classics. jp came to metro and let luz perform live, jp is coming to merge in 2 weeks... embrace it.. its better then places like FAY-CAYYDES

i think the whole merge/metro scene is SFish all the way. its basically nj's SF. i would say merge is closer to the old sf vibe and feel then black.. actually by far. the two clubs are obviously tied together. richie did the pink room on classics. jp came to metro and let luz perform live, jp is coming to merge in 2 weeks... embrace it.. its better then places like FAY-CAYYDES

yeah theres def some connection between petey and peters.

you have to get off your horse and remember the majority of the people on this board heard it for the first time around 2 months ago if that. of course its the best when JP spins it.. but its still an amazing song. and richie was far from butchering it sat.. you have no ear for music if you said that cause its not jp does not mean its butchered.. i thought he ripped the shit out of it.

Horse? I don't think that's true that most people from this board didn't hear it until 2 months ago. If that's the case for you well that's fine... I'm glad you like the song and all. I wasn't trying to rag on your or anything - just simply stating how I really am getting sick of it and all the hype over it that's all. Just like you can say you enjoy it I can state I'm gettin sick of it can't i? Richie did BUTCHER it though... but like you said - it won't sound the same until JP comes in there...

I'll agree with who ever said Richie was tryin to sound like JP a lil bit too much that night was right on point - A lot of people were sayin the same thing to me Sat night.

I'll also agree with whoever said Merge has a better vibe then Black - I haven't stepped foot in that place after goin in there once - no Vibe at all unfortunately...

ummmmmm call me outta the loop but... what song is this?

the song itself isnt even that good, but what makes it sick is when jp is playin live, and he drops just the accapella and the whoooooooooole club is singin along. the energy when this song is dropped is out of control. and to see a couple thousand ppl at exit singin the song, even the guidos lol, is amazing. im really lookin forward to watchin ppl go nuts at merge in 2 weeks

I had a good time at factory 5 times out of ten. Merge and metro always had fun. Metro and merge are not sf or black (thank god there not black) Its the same kinda thing but merge is more of a family but not a clicky family , one that averyone is welcome to have fun. I love merge i feel at home there, Every is ALWAYS happy Evry element adds to this Rydell has grown so much over the years but his selection still remains the same, his selection is whatever music he likes. Doesent stick to any format thats what i like about him. I know for a fact he hasent even heard jp more then a couple times in the past for years Merge is not a fabracated club that is trying to be somthing. People should think or ask before they speak because assumption makes you look liike a fool when your dead wrong. Whatever though people that dont like rydell shouldent go back , becuase theres plenty of people that love him and like how he plays.,,,Uhm he likes after all this time, and we all like it, So he played it... THats it not for any other reason.

I had a good time at factory 5 times out of ten. Merge and metro always had fun. Metro and merge are not sf or black (thank god there not black) Its the same kinda thing but merge is more of a family but not a clicky family , one that averyone is welcome to have fun. I love merge i feel at home there, Every is ALWAYS happy Evry element adds to this Rydell has grown so much over the years but his selection still remains the same, his selection is whatever music he likes. Doesent stick to any format thats what i like about him. I know for a fact he hasent even heard jp more then a couple times in the past for years Merge is not a fabracated club that is trying to be somthing. People should think or ask before they speak because assumption makes you look liike a fool when your dead wrong. Whatever though people that dont like rydell shouldent go back , becuase theres plenty of people that love him and like how he plays.,,,Uhm he likes after all this time, and we all like it, So he played it... THats it not for any other reason.

just the way i dj'ed my room.. i think i may of played it 20 times in a row lamo...

I'll agree with who ever said Richie was tryin to sound like JP a lil bit too much that night was right on point - A lot of people were sayin the same thing to me Sat night.

Seriously that is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard.